Jeez...Stupid glitchers

oODarkShotOo

Haha...The way you said it was so matter-of-factly...I think I remember seeing a youtube video of glitches for different maps. I think someone was using the knife and hitting the tank, and eventually, they got in. By the way...Do you know if using those little ledges constitutes as glitching? Since I can't really think of a way to make a problem like that happen, and they probably would've fixed it. Unless they just put it so that every solid piece of land or material, was able to have someone stand on it, which would also explain the 'through the corners' glitch.

Werbung:

Roger117

What's the problem with standing on ledges? We can do it in real life. What I would consider glitching would be getting under/behind/on top of maps to gain an unfair advantage. And killing a person would be so easy. While they try to get across the ledge, you shoot them down for going there.

Mehozzy

Okay this is how you solve the problem, you glitch to kill the glitchers.
Its not that hard and it shows them that if they glitch they can die just as easy as being in the game and some will stop.
c:

Well thats just defeating the object. We don't want any glitching PERIOD. So even if this is a good tactic for eliminating glitchers, it's still violating the game's rules.

stingerjg

you might mean commando 100,hes almost the same ranks and i have screenies of him botting

Commando100 was demoted after the last patch. He hasnt played since Jan 14th.

Yes i agree that glitching is getting out of control. Warhead is the big one. I really hope they fix this issue in the next patch.

Kristineibsc

Well thats just defeating the object. We don't want any glitching PERIOD. So even if this is a good tactic for eliminating glitchers, it's still violating the game's rules.

That is true.
But it is an option if you are worried about your kdr.
Which most people are.

Jordan B

Glitchers don't irritate me as much as hackers , that's just me .

Atleast glitchers aren't modifying the game , usually just having fun .

Roger117

Them too.
I don't know lol.
Either way you can kill the hackers and glitchers.
I remember the like super jump hack.
Sniper headshot them hoes right in the air.
haha

I have this statment. I understand it sounds nooby, but this is a important situation.

Those n00b hax0rs. I rest my case.

Werbung: