Junk Flea CTF

_To4stY_

Anyone here a good capper?
I have an almost perfect strategy that I am going to share with you guys( cuz I love you, eeewwwww no jk)
Okay here is what your going to need:
SMG-most should work here I prefer EMP
Shotgun-the most powerful one I can't remember it's name
Knife-shovel, sickel or sum shit like that
Light vest-your going to need to book son
Nades- regular or the advanced type if you can get them
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay now either Alpha or bravo work great with this
Either take your shotty or SMG and make your way down the tunnel now get on the platform over the flag( Alpha it is the little big walk way, and if Bravo it is that small room)
Now equip your nades and pull the pin on one but don't throw it yet, get ready, then jump down on the flag and throw ur nade strait at the ground. Take out your knife and BOOK!!!!!!11111 I advise using the tunnel it is much better. Any1 who tries and chases you will die by the "chaser"( that is the term for a nade thrown at the ground that kills who is chasing you).
Hoped you liked my guide I got from trainee to 3 bars in 2 days doing this.
-To4stY-

Werbung:

Jordan B

Lolz . I usually sneak up to the flag drop a nade for chasers , then hold the next one for if someone kills me , then I drop it with that "live grenade" thing so anyone trying to recover blows up .

Hehehehehe

Roger117

Lolz . I usually sneak up to the flag drop a nade for chasers , then hold the next one for if someone kills me , then I drop it with that "live grenade" thing so anyone trying to recover blows up .

Hehehehehe

Lol. I use shotgun for people stealing my flag :(. Shotgun in the back=dead=recover for me.

SPARTANZ77

I usually,when i spawn throw random 3 random nades (the 2 regular kind,and the 1 advanced) toward the flag area take out my very light but powerful UMP with my light vest run down the tunnel killin everyone who trys to stop me. stand on the platform by that door,make sure no ones there and i take out my sickle,get the flag and run up the stairs while walking backwoods to make no ones killing me take out my UMP again then run and touchdown the flag

Roger117

I usually,when i spawn throw random 3 random nades (the 2 regular kind,and the 1 advanced) toward the flag area take out my very light but powerful UMP with my light vest run down the tunnel killin everyone who trys to stop me. stand on the platform by that door,make sure no ones there and i take out my sickle,get the flag and run up the stairs while walking backwoods to make no ones killing me take out my UMP again then run and touchdown the flag

Nice strategy. How many times does it work? 9/10? 7/10? Just curious.

Liekthis

Flash Nades at the enemy flag FTW then as I run with the flag I will randomly drop my HE nades as I turn corners or run down stairs. Being the girl model with a light vest is awesome, I usualy run back the flag everytime when I get a hold of it

Roger117

Flash Nades at the enemy flag FTW then as I run with the flag I will randomly drop my HE nades as I turn corners or run down stairs. Being the girl model with a light vest is awesome, I usualy run back the flag everytime when I get a hold of it

Would smoke grenades work as well? I found it effective for me.

Liekthis

Smoke would work well in some cases, as Spartan said nerve gas works wonders. If you can block exits out of their base with the gas it buys you a lot of time.

_To4stY_

When my clan wars we have everyone(almost everyone at least) equipped with smoke nades to give the capper(me cuz I'm the ?ber capper XD) some support. It works great becuz all they can do is fire blindly
And my strat works 9/10 times
The one time itndoesnt work is when someone is camping at my base and the kill me =(

oODarkShotOo

I don't really like the tunnel. It's a straight path where you can easily get shot in the back if you don't pay attention. I usually prefer hiding behind the doors of the upper platforms, waiting until my teammates are gone (it's a personal preference since alot of the times, the people who try to capture are better at it than me) I then throw 2 nades in different directions, jump off, gun at the ready, grab the flag, run for the stairs, go up the stairs, jump off the side (depending on Alpha or Bravo) run as fast as I can, touchdown and shoot myself in the head for this extremely run-on sentence.

Werbung:

TAW_Paramarta

simple, just use light vest, P90, two kind of nades, and a military bandana. clear out the flag area, take the flag when there isn't anyone, then run and drop nades where you think there will be enemies chasing you. that's what i do, and voila i got at least 3 out of 7 captures per game