Katrina

DiLLa

i just found out that new orleans is already beneath sea level as it is surrounded by 3 different sections of water....new orleans is shaped like a bowl meaning the lowest point is the center of new orleans...they are expecting 20 to 40 feet waves once this storm hits...

Werbung:

-=Skully=-

lmao that sucks big time sounds like ppl need to get the fuck out of there a the pritty women can stay in my room if they have too no need to ask wice lol JKING

Feal bad for all of them

EMA

yeah whats even more sad is that there are thousands of people who can't afford to leave....or don't have automobiles...so they have to stay in the super bowl arena...

Satan

lets all say good-bye to billy, cause if im not mistaken he went to new orleans. Not like ill miss that lil fucker :twisted:

EMA

i just got the word in....billy has drowned off the coast of new orleans.....his parents said it was the greatest thing that ever happend to them....

no really billy....hope you get home safely...if your not already home

LizardKing

you are all gonna rot and burn in the eternal lake of fire! repent you sinners!!! LOL j/k not like you lose a lot with new orleans becoming flooded, ok so maybe you lose a few people but think about how clean it will be after they get the driftwood out of the city, the cleanest its ever been!!!!

Dirty

Omniscient said:
Billy stated he was gonna be in New Orleans this week for vacation...I wonder where he is?

Well he is on vacation... I am pretty sure he is swimming.

Lets light a huge fire under the city and have a giant crawfish boil!

Werbung: