Katrina

how about 10% of american refienery production shut down for 2+ months? I'n not woried about billy, Im shure he is a healthy kid and can swimm and all. but fucking a, It cost me $500 a month to keep the old p[iece of shit house warm last year, I can hardly wait to find out how high fuel oil is going to be come November.

Werbung:

DiLLa

yeh all the ocean refinery's shut down its suppose to be a terrible toxic scenario for that region...everything is gonna get mixed together as well...

:( i pray for you people down there protect your kids :(

EMA

you hear about the towns in Mississippi? they're all flooded...they're like gone...literally...it's pretty sad. i have tornado watches where i'm at right now...but i'm glad it's not Katrina kickin my ass...i hope all those people have insurance and can get back on their feet...if not...we're ganna have a huge problem

DiLLa

i just read that the levee that were giving them that hope of not flooding extremely bad...broke and it flooded right into the city :/

BillyTheKid

I feel bad for those people in the super dome. No electricity, no food, no ac. there are people who are looting parts of new orleans that arent flooded and theyre crying and given theyre names out to the camera men. Crying because they never thought they would have to do it. The super dome is gunna get looted again like it did last time.

"Well.. I'd lock my hands behind my head
I'd cover my heart and hit the deck
I'd brace myself for the impact if I were you"

EMA

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/object/article?m=/c/pictures/2005/08/31/mn_katrinadome140.jpg&f=/c/a/2005/08/31/LOCALS.TMP

check that out

Werbung: