Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Werbung:
Good shit man. :!:

Your20Out.jpg

Machiavelli

You guys make me sick with this shit some times.

But allow me to make a suggestion. We played Troubleshooting in a makeup match. They were previously undefeated and we embarassed the shit out of them. It's amazing what happens when our top 5 play against these wannabe cal-m douchebags. But more to the point. They wanted to dispute both elton and bl@mjr. but could only file the dispute on Elton.

We are awaiting the results of this and I propose that he gets left alone until the CAL admins have done their work.

BL@Mjr

Sorry to butt in Mach, also sorry to say anything. Like Mach said, Elton (aka Smith) was disputed by the team "troubleshooting." They were undefeated. Smith, or Elton, was not found guilty; therefore, that game shows up in our week one scheduling.

Plus Mach, if you think about it, a seventeen hundred-skill rating is kind of far-fetched. I think that if I would play him one on one that I would be calling him a hacker as well.

Whether or not he is legit, was really determined by cal league.

Machiavelli

I'm sorry you feel that way Daddy. But I don't let my clan members get ripped on by anyone without at least taking some objection to it. If you find defending your clan members a bannable offense then ban me permanently from the server.

Loudboy

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
28-0? 28-5? Im not evan gona look at the tape, anyone who defends that fag should get a ban also, fucking bullshit motherfuckers.

daddy. i hate to say this to you. but please dont run your mouth when you dont know what ur saying.

he could be legit, he might not be. but we sure as hell dont know right now

deathgrip

I think my biggest issue with him would be attitude, game play (team play) and the fact that the server states that if your cal I or M level player, go away. When you run a map like he did 70 something and ? less then ten and I was on his team, and dont switch to the losing side you have a problem. I didnt switch either on that map which I usually would have as I wanted to see if he would be big enough to do it.
We then went to Aztec and yes he can play. He was a T, I was a CT. He would camp his spawn with the bomb and literally wait for his team to die off so he could go hunting. Now while this might be fun for him it had to piss off his team mates a bit. He would then proceed to annilate the whole CT team. This went on for quite some time until wow J holiday joined the game and bam he switched to the losing team figure that.
You can argue that he is on a cal O team so he isnt a cal I or M class player but as CAL really doesnt do anything to police this you be the judge.

Ramon Knight

I think we need a few people who are that good playin'. I always thought Moneybags was total bullshit, now i've actually got a positive k:d ratio on him. Same with guys like machiavelli and mank. It takes going up against people like that to better yourself: I was a total crap player when i first played - now i'm in the top 100 every so often...and i cant hit the broad side of a long island whore's ass with an AK ^_^

DigitalSword

Ever notice no Punx members responded to this yet? Rhyme to the reason. Lets let them decide what goes on here.

In both cases everyone is right.

Cal cleared him, or so you say but do we know that? Nope.

Sure hes damn good, but im pretty sure that when someone goes 28-0 in a MATCH SITUATION, something is going on there. I find it hard to believe my boys couldnt pop this kid once let alone 5 times, some funny biz is highly likely to be afoot.

Another Fact: Hes a cocky ass bastard, and i respect him for not stomping in here and running his mouth like he does, but Im sure whats being said on the other side isnt very pretty. I like how worm turned on alltalk to talk to machi and Elton was screaming at us profanities like something insane right before out match. Every word in the book came out of that boy's mouth, Ranger, whats your kids story? Total Disrespect on all counts. If that isnt enough, the demo, and omni's omnipotent rule on certain players being too good for the server should be something of significance.

|DS|

aurora

i was in b when the bomb have been planted in A then i got shot trowh the dd then i looked and there was alton shotin me with no reason from ct spwan trowh the dd.i dont care what u guys say .i saw him doing bs thing yestardy .
if that is not inaf he is actin like a 12 years old.he can fuck off.

Werbung:
Msranger's son was full of shit last time he was on the banned list, and he is full of shit now. If someone says thats not him Im gona flip, they cant have 2 hackers that ignorant can they?

I watched the frigan demo, now: he's still full of shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.