Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loudboy

ive watched the demo and i clear him personally

why? well, i told digi this but my friend who introduced my cs a few years ago was cal-i cs and is now cal-i for both cs:source and dod.

we played on a.4h and he went 92-5 on dust2. thats just one example.

i think elton acts like a complete ass in game and i dont enjoy playing with him. in fact, at this point, i dont want him on the server unless he changes his attitude.

i still think hes clean

Werbung:

JHoliday

im banning that ass for pure disrespect

i dont care if he hacks or not

he's a lil shit with a big mouth that i dont need in our server

case closed.

JHoliday

Machiavelli said:
I will be posting the results from the dispute when I have them

this is'nt a match machi, its a pub server, whether cal says he hacks or not, he's not playin in punx

and digi no punx has reponded to a public "is he hacking" topic cuz we been talkin about it in admin forums, mind ya biz el oh three :lol:

DiLLa

well i watched the demo and one thing i notcied about elton no matter which way the rush went the only time he followed was when the large group of cts went the other way...if ts rushd long a and cts were all there he either sat back in spawn and waited or he went the other way and pickd off the 1 or 2 straglers...and being how yes thats a good strategy how the fuck do u get lucky enuff to choose the right direction every single time...i kno he isnt using aimbot cuz i saw him shooting ppl and missing pretty bad...does he hack i still dont know but his choice of action every rnd is iffy...

i mean it makes me really wonder when ppl that never accuse of hacking or belittle me of accusing some1 is accusing lmao

personally i just dont like him cuz his attitude is piss poor

so elton was ur mom there when u were cursing wworm out?

im sure she woulda enjoyd that

Werbung:

Dirty

Yeah he is a bit of a cockbag. I never played with him, didnt watch the demo and dont care to. He is a snot nosed ass from the things I saw him write. I think we keep him banned cause he has a lack of respect. Fuck em, feed him fish, raw fish, sushi for all I care, hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.