L3 vs. Lo3 Train

Machiavelli

1st half

1sthalf.jpg

2nd half

2ndhalf.jpg

Thank you guys for pickin up the makeup match with us. It was looking like not many people were available. Hope everything with Digital is ok. GG Lo3

Werbung:

BL@Mjr

He is Misrangers son.. smith. Also frieght couldn't be makeup because we had to make up 2nd week for our bye week; therefore, week 2 was de_train.

BL@Mjr

No problem. Lol yeah I guess Bimond wasn't to helpful huh? AND GOSH DARN JIMMY, he must have a big pipe huh, cause your on his dick. Get a girl or something. lol

Bimond

Ahhh, you're sooo jelious huh ben? My new tag will be L3| El[ton] protoge instead of L3| Blamjr's trainee! okay? :) You just suck jr, it's okay...because, compared to me, you were never a man.

BL@Mjr

Wow, lol jelous. Nowhere close. Please, if he ever thought of helping you... you would be paying him.. but whatever man. I don't need to help anyone. Trust me jimmy, your ego is growing to big for you own good. You will never be able to beat me.

DiLLa

ok so which one of u wears the shoe that fits?

personally i dont like your boy elton..i came in your server the other day cuz u guys needed an extra to scrim each other and he starts running off at the mouth to me...so for you elton grow up..and if i piss ppl off with that comment so be it... but his maturity level is ridiculous...he makes you L3 guys look bad with that attitude

Bimond

Yeah, that's him. Don't take it PERSONAL dilla, he does it to everyone, he's reallly reallllly funny when you listen. You can't take shit he says serious, he's just really really cocky. He has fun when he plays by fucking with people, it's him. I don't take your comment personal or notin, but yeah, just don't take what he said personal either....I think that makes sense....

Yeah, thanks for being the 5th, it was fun and helped a lot.

BL@Mjr

Roger Eddy, I'm ready and steady, lets get the game on already.

lol . Also, I looked into caleague today and seen that we still have no score for our bye week.

Werbung: