L3 vs. Lo3 Train

BL@Mjr

SPAM, spam, spam, ummm spam(I'm so hungrey, I am in the mood for spam. I so had a dream about spam last night.)... Whats spam, other than the food???? Oh, they did? Sorry, didn't know that.

Werbung:

Deviant

Only a frat boy would say that! If your shoes are on when you pass in NC Mach, you're not gonna be able to recognize your face with all the Sharpie I'm usin!

Machiavelli

Ramon Knight said:
Looks to me without camper and elton, the match would have gone the other way entirely... :p

Except you forgot who we have on deck when those guys aren't here...

Bl@m
Misranger
CubanCigar
and more...

Yeah, they're not too bad hmm?

Deviant

When you have someone of Elton's calibur on your team your score always suffers because you try and keep him alive. Scores in matches don't really show anything. I've had 4-10 scores in scrims but that doesn't mean I didn't do my part. L3 is very respectable clan with some talented players and aren't to be underestimated.

DiLLa

lol bimond u are an immature fag but i still like ya :p and yeh i never had a prob with blam..and camper pissed me off but we handled that..really its just elton i dont like ..and im pretty sure misranger will take up for her son but i always liked her too

Werbung:

Machiavelli

One thing I realized when I was growing up is that my parents would always lay it down for me no matter the circumstances. But when we got home, I got educated REAL fast what not to do next time