LAN may be FUCKED

Werbung:

Swearengen

I have spoken with God. He'll be bringing a plague of Jehovah's Witnesses/Hare Krishnas on those guys for yanking the building from you, blze. (God will make the plague start as soon as we get Keiser to quit drinkin and Dilla to make his sig smaller---dont hold yer breath)

Im in agreement with postponing at this time...was lookin forward to some eggs though...goddammit. wooops.

PS--To Perv: God said to prepare for glaucoma.

blze

werd, i will make a post about this later. bottom line is i encourage the masses to delay until a later period when i can find a suitable building, sleeping arrangements, etc.

however, there are a few who are committed to coming and i say BRING IT ! we will have a good ass time. if there are too many tho, our options will be limited. as of now, if you come i do not have sleeping quarters for anyone. you would have to get a hotel or w/e you need to be comfy. it sucks and i wish i could fix it on short notice but its just the way it is due to the building getting yanked.

im trying to be pc/cover my bases, and it feels like im talking in circles, damn being a politician must blow. rofl. anyway, let me know if you are serious about coming if you havent already.

psychonaut13

The bunny has a client meeting this Thursday that will basically decide if he is coming or not. I may still be able to come up for friday night and kick it with you guys but i'm sleeping on blze's couch and he doesn't even know it yet.

WoRm5406

What is the new head count then blze?

I dont see the PM with the directions yet either...

GEEZES.... Get off your thumb and use both hands to type!

eggs

WoRm5406 said:
What is the new head count then blze?

I dont see the PM with the directions yet either...

GEEZES.... Get off your thumb and use both hands to type!
get to tryon street in charlotte... theres a street over called market i think... on it theres a funny bone or a comedy club...
he is across the street from it

Werbung: