LAN may be FUCKED

Werbung:

Sortitout

blze man that sucks dude, sorry that this shit hit the fan. we all know u tried ur best and we appreciate it

ive got something comin up this sunday night, so i might be out of the lanny anyway if it happens.

too bad i can't see all ur ugly mugs and oversee the potential touchpad --> mouse collection drive, and no i will not touch nor kneel nor lick bodily parts for it, umm maybe an exception for the tina :twisted:

WoRm5406

BLZE is looking today and will post today on an answer.

From what I have heard it is still on it is just at another place, down the road like 3 miles or so.

IM STILL GOING...

A few others are still going too...

blze

whats the last headcount? honestly, i think we should postpone until a decent venue can be found and we can have a large crew. I can put something together for the weekend if you already have plans to come down but think it would be best to have the "real deal" at a later date. i know i can find something to accomodate us if i have a few more weeks (and something that would not get yanked away at the last minute, learnt that lesson the hard way....).

if its only gonna be a few, like 6-7 of us, then we can find something a la hotel meeting room or Kevin's garage... i'm telling you, its kind of ghetto tho. but it would work.

i havent been able to call yet today on the hotel meeting rooms, work is all beat up, even more so than most mondays. ill cheack as soon as i can though.

let me know what you think. thx.

WoRm5406

Lets go for the shop...

I think that will work well...

Im still down...

I have already taken off Thursday night.. Friday and Tuesday to recupe.

Lets do it...

A small showing would still be good and get us to sit down and relax with out putting up with normal day to day life... well at least for a bit...

illusion

Blze im still down if Zeb is, but havent seen him lately in the forums, i wanna go this weekend, its probably now or never cause its gonna be harder my next semester at school and stuff, so i am down for this weekend! Shit a hotel conference room is fine with me.

Sorry Omni my dad doesnt fly out west man, he only flies on east side, sorry, otherwise we could swoop you up!

blze

alright, we'll figure something out. i have to tell you im not real motivated, but i'll get on it regardless. should still be a good time, even if its small. like you said worm, away from the real world. omni, imma make the real deal go down so you will quit hating on me. lol. you will wish you had a ticket next time! w00t.

btw, charlotte aint bumfuck, its no dirty vegas, but it aint bumfuck either, rofl. (the original spot WAS in bumfuck, gaston county, lol, what a wasteland!)

Werbung: