Latest patch

ugotmilk

I love the new patch! they fixed the hitbox and new guns and hana and the new map (can't remember the maps name but it's jungle and cqc warfare :D) TY NEXON!!!
You still need to fix the messenger and the clan chat

Werbung:

-lnFaMous-

LISTEN TO THIS. I was CSM 5 w. 96% or something when i got off. I came on after patch, and it was Recruit. BS my account was reset! I didnt even do anything! Oh my god. >_>

but .. .the good news... Wait there isnt any good news! Hitbox still fails, messanger is still broke, and the whole game is glitched. Maybe they should stop worring about selling nexon gear and worry about fixing their dam game.

MooCowMan

It hasn't been giving me problems lately, maybe they just improve but not fix?

Yeah basically.. I had an occasion where I unloaded a clip on a guy, hitting 90% of them, but he had only taken 40 points of damage.. yet other times i can make a kill no problem.

Aim better, I havent had a problem, ever.
There is a problem, Some people It doesn't affect, but others it does and trust me I have NO problems aiming..

1_3__3_7

Well, Nexon in never going to fix the hitbox, they are way to goddamn busy making maps, guns, Nexon items, and goddamn characters to even care about the complaints we have.
But we can't really dis 'em, after all we're playing there game....

Werbung:

-lnFaMous-

Its hit boxes. Ive never had latency inssues when hitboxes were not failing. Its been fine until now.. Well.. Now as in for like 2 months >_<