• inferno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • freight

• corruption

• Total voters

DigitalSword

This needs to happen, dirty you have my IM, and you all have my pm, lets set up a time and place.

I suggest cal season maps.

Season Maps:
1. de_dust2_cz
2. de_train
3. de_czl_nuke
4. de_russka
5. de_cpl_mill
6. de_inferno_cz
7. de_czl_freight
8. de_corruption_cz

Vote above, one87 and lo3 members only please.

|DS|

Werbung:

Hypnos

I think i'd be nice to pick a date 5-7 days in the future (gives both teams time to work on strats). If you can get enough guys together Dirty i'd be nice to have a no rigger match.....but if you need a 5th I don't see why it would be a problem (i'd wouldn't be bery nice to say "forfit win!!!" if you can't get a 5th)

Dirty

Hypnos said:
I think i'd be nice to pick a date 5-7 days in the future (gives both teams time to work on strats). If you can get enough guys together Dirty i'd be nice to have a no rigger match.....but if you need a 5th I don't see why it would be a problem (i'd wouldn't be bery nice to say "forfit win!!!" if you can't get a 5th)

oh yeah, and you punk ass! I do go T on Aztec all the time, or at least I will be one of the first to jump over and help out! As for dust2 you hit the nail on the head, I think I have gone T on Dust2 in the past month maybe 2 times. Doesnt seem like a big deal to me, the map is pretty even.

suck my gatorade bottle!

Hypnos

lol...sry about that. Just gets frustrating becase I KNOW you are going to be behind the stones in site A (dust 2) or behind the stones in site B (aztec). Even though I KNOW you are there I can only very rarely manage to kill you.

friggin ass cowboy!

Sortitout

Hypnos said:
lol...sry about that. Just gets frustrating becase I KNOW you are going to be behind the stones in site A (dust 2) or behind the stones in site B (aztec). Even though I KNOW you are there I can only very rarely manage to kill you.

friggin ass cowboy!

i'm sorry i might be stoned right nowaer, but what awrew there stones?!?
i never sen no stones b5!

Werbung: