Lonelly

Werbung:

Fladian

Someone wants to talk. Okay, I'm willing to listen... and talk if you want, but it is your own risk. People know about now what happens when they get me started.

What might be a nice thing to know - what you would like to know, UL :p - is that my right arm is fully healed nowadays. In my Wc3c I often had to restrain myself from typing too much - that guy who wrote everything in capitals, my post towards him was the last time I gave a post with real length. After that, my arm hurts too much to write like that - in a post because it started to hurt after a certain time. Nowadays, it has fully healed and I can type again with a little length :p So... if someone asks me to talk, I'm more than willing to talk. Talking is my hobby, my greatest pleasure, the best thing I can do on a forum, I'm the best in it in a forum and I am very eager to make money with just "talking" or as someone once said: "Talking and blabbering are two different things", though despite him being right in it, I can pretty well in both of them.

So, Jessica, what is wrong? What is it you want to talk about? Deceased feet? Sorry, I don't know much about that, but like usual, I can think of 'logical facts' from the place where I stand. Right now, in other words... not too hard to do. After all, how hard could it be? I mean, deceased feet says enough. But then immediately comes the question, how in the world did I think of 'deceased feet', after all, no one said that. Not you, Jessica, not UL nor myself. Oh wait, I did say it. Well, because of nothing actually. But it is a way of starting a subject. Well, I'm not that fond on feet myself though, as a matter of fact, I am not fond on them at all. But I don't think people want to know that, so I'll stay quiet for that matter.

Undead_Lives, it probably isn't the right forum to post such things, but I will not restrict them of doing such. After all, if someone is willing to "talk", then I am very willing as well. I don't know how others think of it, but it has been a while since I was able to do what I like to do.
Unfortunately, how much more I could say about the same subject, I have to go to school. Otherwise, I'll miss my train, which I don't intend to do.

*uhhum*
-Fladian

Undead_Lives

Wow Flad. that was your babbling at its prime :p
Hey, I'm always willing to talk... But Jessica, realize that he's in a totally different timezone than you..so unless you stay up till 2am, you won't catch him actually online.

Fladian

Wow Flad. that was your babbling at its prime :p[/b]
Yeah. Except the fact that I didn't have much time to continue. As my last sentence said: 'I have to go to, otherwise, I'll miss my train', or something like that.

Hey, I'm always willing to talk... [/b]
So am I.

But Jessica, realize that he's in a totally different timezone than you..so unless you stay up till 2am, you won't catch him actually online.
[/b]
Who? Me?
Despite a big time difference, I usually don't mind too much like that. Throughout the week - not the weekend - I usually (especially tuesday's night for me) remain online for quite a while into the night. During the week monday - thursday, there is one heck of a DJ on the radio I enjoy listening to who keeps going from 0:00 AM until 3:00 AM in the night. Though I only listened those three full hours a few times, I usually stick around until 1 - 2 AM listening to the DJ, so if I'm not too tired, I usually stick around on the forum as well.

Oh, and I'm online more on MSN than on the forum :p Just not... lately...

Undead_Lives

Really? hm, Flad can I get your msn? PM it to me please.
And I think (really hasn't been proven but...) If you, Flad, stay up till 1-2 am, you'll catch her online.

james1654

OH NO!

Looks like you got more then you bargained for mate, you've just attracted the attention of Flad. You must run, run for your life, and dont look back or be burned alive by pure endless babble! You wont be able to ide, as hes preditorious eyes hunt the new posts link for more victims, and to find you. Beware, if he ever gets hold of you, you will die of old age!

joking, lol, dont mean to offend u flad, But please, try to make your posts shorter! Please, try and fit all the important stuff into the white box on post thing, without the dropbar appearing. Usually, when people write long as you do, its apreciated by the forum, but this has its limits. I'm beggining to have the habit of just glancing at 3 words in your post, not being bothered to read it, and then just skipping it.

At the same time, I' ganan try to increase size of my post a little, as I post very small, usually just w 3 line paragraph.

Werbung: