Lonelly

Werbung:

Fladian

dont be lonely ghost is here :)[/b]
Where? =\ :p

joking, lol, dont mean to offend u flad, But please, try to make your posts shorter! Please, try and fit all the important stuff into the white box on post thing, without the dropbar appearing. Usually, when people write long as you do, its apreciated by the forum, but this has its limits. I'm beggining to have the habit of just glancing at 3 words in your post, not being bothered to read it, and then just skipping it.[/b]
Just wait a few weeks, then I'll post your so called "big" posts. Because of my situation at school - I am forced to study - I just can't spend the time to posts my own style of posts nowadays. As soon as I'm safe again, then I'll post again in my own style.

Mind you, the post I made in this thread (the one you called long), is my style of posting. Going with the flow, stopping when I find a good spot, push against the flow, suck it empty and restart the entire procedure.

Fladian

No, just about all posts I've made until now - excluding most stories - are relatively short in my opinion. The post with a little length in this thread is indeed my type of style post, only not as long as I can. I'm a little careful with how far I can go now with my arm though.

I'll admit that the story of 'If, and only if' is long. Really long; even for me.

BLITZKRIEGstfu

i am not attracted to persons named jessica, hitler, stephanie, isabelle, marie, sophie, emanuelle, and vanessa, sorry. if you have aim, wich i assume you have beceause it is certainly what i can take a guess of, since it is something that is possible, since a lot have aim, but there is still posibilities you dont have it, in that case what i said is useless, and all what comes together is no longer existant, but i suppose since youre lonely that you having aim is a strong posibility.

you should try using mechanizated stuff to pleasure yourself. i know of a bot you could with hours before your emo brain realizes that it is indeed a steel-abdominus minus bot that you were talking at, at when youre gonna sleep he will gently open the house of your door, spray poisonous gases in everyone's face so their mouth stitches together as they vomit chunky amounts of blood from their facial orifices oh the bloody goats will dance around you and the insane jackpots from the underground new york sewers will feast on your body as it sends electric shocks throught a probe he inserted in your vagina, saliva will drip throught your ears and the pressure will increase you will not have enough energy to stay awake and your mind will shut down.

er..how did i managed to type that?
err.. hi, my name is Sir Edmang Zchweilafella, but you can call me lex.
would you mind telling a bit more about you?
what do you want to do when youre older?
im sure we can get a pretty nice friendship, im pretty tolerant ive been pissed in the face, raped and i touched burning spoons, all that -intentionally-

Fladian

That came out quite random. =\ I didn't see any post like this coming, to be honest... but I guess I can reply a bit to it now I finally have some free time on my hands. My week is over.

i am not attracted to persons named jessica, hitler, stephanie, isabelle, marie, sophie, emanuelle, and vanessa, sorry. [/b]
Don't be too sure just yet. I once said that I wouldn't be attracted to people with a certain name either. In the end, those kind of thoughts don't matter at all. You won't be able to stop any feelings that'll come in time. Though I can't blame the "Hitler" part. I think that's something just about everyone in the world agrees upon. Those that are named 'Hitler' would probably do just about anything in their power to change their name.
After all, I know... or used to know - haven't seen him for two years - a guy named 'Adolf' but, well, I don't got a clue how, but he managed to change his name. His ID and all other personel stuff shows a different name now. How much of the truth it holds, I don't know. Though I was pretty fond on the guy, we never really became good friends.
As for the other names you mentioned, I guess it remains a matter of taste. Though don't make any restrictions because of it.

but i suppose since youre lonely that you having aim is a strong posibility.[/b]
Meaning that she has either little friends on AIM or that only a few people use AIM, which probably isn't the case since you said earlier that "a lot of people use AIM."

would you mind telling a bit more about you?
what do you want to do when youre older?[/b]
Let's keep these two questions to a different thread, shall we?

*turns his head back to the TV again*

Fladian

Some people are not very social, Hunter. As in, not wanting to go out to just talk to people. Or it could be, not being able to talk to people. That's used to be my problem :p

As for the use of the thread? None. Just filling up space.

Fladian

Everything needs a point, I couldn't agree more, Undead. But there are always several stories (or posts in this case) with no "point" as you said. You see, there are people that are starting to talk, while they don't know what they are heading for. Sometimes, their "point" comes while talking about something. Normally, they are just trying to kill time, or fill up space, in this case, when they are doing it. After all, why would you otherwise start a conversation, or post, I'll keep it on conversations if you don't mind, if you don't have a point? That would be useless and a waste of time. But often in long conversations, several subjects come to mind. Normally, when you talk with someone for a long time, it often ends up with you trusting that person, or that person trusting you. Because people sometimes run out of several subjects to talk about, they also start on subjects they might have not been willing to talk about when the conversation started. I, for one, when someone would talk to me for hours about... err... about something non-important, it often results in me telling something I probably wouldn't have been willing to talk about at the start. My past as example, or the people I've cared for but could not have done anything about, or anything like that. There are quite a few things that people don't know about me, but heck, I was talking about subjects. But like I said, when people talk to me for a long time, I'd probably throw one of those subjects in it because even though I like talking about them, I don't feel comfortable to telling them to complete strangers. Not even to forgein people I'd probably never meet.

Actually, of all forgein people I know through forums, only two of them know really a lot of me. Though I don't talk to them often anymore, I still remember that time. You see, I really liked that time because they were somewhat more mature in general views. Especially in certain situations, somewhere I lacked or excelled in. But what was the best thing, one of my general favorite subjects is philosophy, and all three of us were very interested in it. Therefore, we could talk for hours, days, sometimes even weeks about a single subject without getting bored. Outside the internet, such things tend to happen, but it is rare on the internet, especially on the age we were during that time. If possible, I'd really like to relive that time, because I truly enjoyed it. Even though I have daily contact with several people know that are partly familiar or interested in those subjects, it just doesn't feel the same. That could have been because I grew up, but that could also be because of the fact that those I have daily contact with don't have a certain bond with me (yet).

But back to what I was talking about. Subjects, and points. When someone starts talking about something, they often (read: not always) are trying to get to a certain point of understanding. Either when both parties agree on something, or when the other has become more wiser because of the words of that subject. When this isn't the case, it is a time killing subject. But every 'question' needs a point. There is no point in asking without a goal to be headed to. That's like asking 'what' to someone who hasn't said anything or looked at your way for that matter. That person will probably have a point in asking "what do you mean" because he doesn't understand what you are trying to ask him. Imagine it, when someone randomly walks up to you and asks "what." Unless you would know the person, which isn't the case in this example, you wouldn't have a clue what he was talking about. It's likely that you take one of these two choices: You ask what he meant, or you would just ignore him and walk away (if possible). But that's what I meant with having a "point." As a matter of fact, I probably would have given my point after you've read all this, which I'm sure of you did. :p After all, I am not writing this for pure amusement, no, I am trying to clear something up for Undead_Lives because he said something I, by far, can't remember, but I do know that I wrote this post for a reason. Oh, come to think of it, having a point in a subject and discussing it is very normal. It is also common that the person who is explaining, or telling something forgets his point. This has nothing to do with a good or bad memory, but it sometimes has to do with how focused you are on a subject. Someone once said: "if it is truly important, then you won't forget it", though I never believed it, because I often forgot important things. But that might be the reason because my memory isn't as strong as the average person, especially when it comes to names. I'm a student, as you know, but it takes me 3/4th of a year to remember all names of the people in my class. The largest class I've ever had were something between the thirty and the fourty, which aren't all that many. But I never managed to remember all names within less time than 3/4th of the year, except in my Junior and Senior year. That's because they were the same people that were in my Sophomore year. I can't really remember if any classmates were added in my Junior year since it was already a very long time ago. What I do remember is that I had to scrap one of those names during my Junior year... unfortunately, he died. I could scrap another name off somewhat earlier as well because he was not in the condition to go to school anymore because of a disease - cancer. Both were horrible situations, and those I'd prefer not to look back to, but all in all, it was a good time. I just wished that I was more open during that time. It would save a real lot of pain in the butt then... nowadays as well, come to think of it. But even though I am a lot more open nowadays, I am still being haunted by my past because of several reasons, which one of them is an old classmate who has been in my class for this entire year already. But what has bad memories, it often also has its good parts... even if it are only a little.

Now Undead_Lives, do you understand my "point" of what I just wrote? If not, then you may continue to read :p You said somewhere on this forum that people haven't seen my "long posts" just yet. Though I am not sure if this can be considerd "long" in your book, it'll have to do. I can't really see in this small posting screen if it is long either. I can only see the short bar getting bigger and bigger, but that doesn't say if this is anything compared to any other post of mine. By the way, a forum member of Wc3c which I still have contact with asked me a while ago if I could rate the "length" of a post of his. I gave it a 7/10 as a side note, but that's of no importance. The post wasn't too big though, but he did asked what I would give a "10/10." I answered with the story of 'If, and only if' in one post. That's what I consider long. Well, one post of If, and only if (only a part of the story, in other words) is quite big in my eyes as well :p But anyway, I haven't written really long for a very long time. As I said, I've had a very injured arm for a very long time. I was heavily addicted to typing for a long time, which resulted in my arm that didn't want to heal. It's not like I enjoyed typing that much, but most of my day existed out of it. When I was home, I was doing something on the computer, when I went to friends, I often used a computer as well. When I went to school, a lot of my lessons were with the computer. At least four hours a day at school were we forced to use a computer. I used my brother as an 'idol' back then, because he could type a lot faster than me and there was no way of me keeping up with him. I tried my best to keep up with him, and I saw my speed increasing rapidly, but speed also came with pain. Without knowing it at that moment, the faster I typed, the more my arm hurted. The less fast I typed, the less pain was felt. It was annoying, but I wanted to really match my brother in speed. Eventually, I never made it to his speed. I gave up before I reached his speed. Even nowadays I can't keep up with him, even though I'm still quite a fast typer. I'm not exceptional fast, but I can type with quite a fearsome speed, if necessary. I just... don't use it. Not because I don't want to, or can't, it's because it is stuck in my head that "the pain in my arm might return." There is nothing I can do about it, even though I know that my arm is completely healed. Typing for hours may make it a little ache, but it isn't the same kind of staying pain I suffered from for years. When I think back on the days I tried to keep up with my brother, I think I did overclass him once in speed. When I was trying to make my school assignment and we lost it at the last moment. When I tried to recreate it in a short time, I typed with such a speed I probably would amaze myself when I looked back at it. I remember a friend saying "whoa, can you type that fast?" I guess I didn't pay attention to it. But him saying that clearly explains to me that I was typing faster than I did before during normal days. He should know, he was my "closest classmate" back then. Nowadays, I stopped writing with a fast speed, not only because I'm afraid my arm might hurt again, but I don't have any reason to. I speed a little up when I see someone else typing fast, but even then I sometimes ignore it. I always try to keep up with people when I chat with them so they don't have to wait an exceptional long time for me, or I show that I'm not expecting the other person to type fast. When the other is a very slow typer and the other very fast, the slower one often thinks he has to speed up, otherwise the fast one will get bored. This often results in a lot of grammar mistakes and sentences even the slow one doesn't understand anymore. That is something I try to avoid and keep it that way.
If anyone remembers 'Renegade-Void' at Wc3c from quite some time ago. I had him as a contact at MSN for a little while - he blocked my after our first conversation because I "pissed him off" - and I must say, he typed faster than I could at that moment. But then again, even though my arm felt "fine" at that moment, I had no intention of changing that. Having it feel "fine" was quite good for my doing. When he started to insult me in his thread at Wc3c (I wasn't a moderator back then) and I returned it, I did went a little over my limit. I typed with my old speed back then, but I learned that I shouldn't do that again. At the end of my post, I could grab a shaking wrist, elbow and shoulder again. Come to think of it, I never said what was wrong with my arm here, did I? I had RSI, Repetetive Strain Injury, with an addition to it. RSI only affects the wrist and the muscles combined to it. It would not give any immediate pain to the shoulder and it would not affect the elbow in any way. In a very bad state, it would also affect the spine. When it comes to that, turning your head will also be painful and moving your entire arm as well. Well, I don't think I need to explain what the muscles near a spine can affect. Anyway, in my case, it wasn't just the wrist, shoulder and neck that were affected by it. But instead, my elbow hurted like *beep* and the pain wouldn't go away. As a matter of fact, I might just say that the pain in my elbow was worse than those in my wrist. Making most movements with my entire right arm (I'm right handed) hurted like *beep*, therefore, I started doing a lot of things with my left hand only. I really sucked trying to be left handed :p Especially writing left handed was at the point of impossibility. But I will admit that I'm pretty good with my left hand nowadays as well. Except for decent writing, I can do most other things quite effectively with my left arm as well. I'm quite happy with that, though I'd only wish that I could write left handed as well... it'll save a lot of problems, I guess.
On a little last side note of my arm problem was a sound it made. Every time I made a 'sudden' move while I was in pain, it made a nice, painful cracking sound. Something I tried to avoid, so I used my arm as little as possible, which sometimes looked as if I was really, really lazy. But I didn't have much of a choice, because it just hurted too much. I never spoke about this with any teachers, except for two of them. One of them was just a friendly guy who I trusted. The other one found out himself. He just asked: "You got problems with your arm. What's with it?" and I had no intention of denying any pain.
But that time is now fully over. My arm is healed, I've had plenty of rest for the arm and I am not forcing anything on it. Though my grip remains as weak as always, it is a price I am very willing to pay. You see, I have a very weak right grip, therefore, I don't like making a fist. In general, I got a lot stronger grip with my left hand than my right, even though I'm right handed. That's the price I had to pay for a healed arm, and that's a price I'd be more than willing to pay for it. Therefore everyone, when you arm starts to hurt, stop for a while :p Though I keep wondering how in the world my elbow was affected by it, since it isn't alligned with the muscles that is officially affected from my wrist to my spine. But oh well... I guess there's no use in standing still at the past for too long. I don't want to "rewind the tape too often", is what a wise man once said.

Oh, come to think of it, I was talking about making a point, wasn't I? Well, I clearly made one. :p
- Fladian

Werbung: