Lonelly

Werbung:

Fladian

Anyone bothered to read? :)
[/b]
Probably not :p But it has some random interesting information in general. You might want to read it just for the heck of it... oh yeah, and expect more of such posts.

Now THAT'S the old Flad. :yay:
[/b]
Yeah, it sure is. That's my kind of post, isn't it, Undead? :p Anyway, you asked for it, Undead, so, there it is.
Like I said, when my tests/exams are over, I'll be having the time to post again with a little length. Though I must admit that I'm a little disappointed with the result. I thought it was a little longer than this, but I guess this is just fine as well.

lol latly its been hard trying to read what flad types since what he types is sooo long[/b]
Oh? I haven't been posting that long lately.

off-topic: Noooo!!! "Bus <insert a LOT of numbers here> isn't available today because of the weather." Nooo! That's the only bus I can take to school! :(

Fladian

That small amount is only because I have been busy as of late, Ben. The plan was actually to mix them. Well, not short and few posts, but the opposite of that :p Or so people said.
I never call my posts "long."

Fladian

Addiction to the computer, and being forced to use it, Season. Even if I would try to avoid it at home, I still would need to use it every single day because of school.
At the age I was back then, no teacher, or anyone else would expect a student to suffer from RSI. Though the question remains why my elbow was affected by it.

Fladian

Perhaps so, but RSI has never been supposed to affect the elbow, in no single way.

People who suffer from RSI normally suffer in the entire arm, but the elbow itself is non affected. When the elbow is affected, you'll easier see it as a tennis-arm. Though it falls under the category of RSI, it isn't supposed to be able to get in the situtation I was in.

Werbung:

Fladian

That would be logical. Though I might have a different explanation for it as well. I used to be quite fond on making remarkable movements. Think of pushing your fingers backwards to the back of the hand (and touching it), dislocating a finger or bend the arm in an opposite way - affected the elbow. Would it be possible for RSI to put more additional pressure on a different muscle?