lookign through out top 50 again, more bullshit

Werbung:

psychonaut13

there was a day that one of the admins made me invisible and i was running about knifin for one round, only killed one guy and the second blew my head off. it was a short lived joke, and has never been done again.

psychonaut13

JHoliday said:
sounds like that crazy speed hack where the guy knife ppl like hell, i seen that hack about 5 times ever, soo obvious i dont see why ppl even use it

because they're "lamers". ppl with nothing else to do but get their rocks off by pissing players off. for some ppl, any attention is good stuff. sad, but we all know how that works.

Puppet

I remember back when I was even more of a noob than I am now, I was searching for a CS server to play on and found this one server where everyone....and I mean everyone....was getting serious pwnage. Problem was, everyone was hacking except me. I knew a most were hacking after a short period of time and asked "Excuse me but is this a hack server" and the response was, "Yes, only hackers are welcome. Please leave". The irony of a server where normal players are not welcome.

BillyTheKid

Yeah before my days on punx I had hacks and i played on a hacking server only on 1.6. But it gets old real fast. Was it called -[*Private*]-?

Machiavelli

BillyTheKid said:
Yeah before my days on punx I had hacks and i played on a hacking server only on 1.6. But it gets old real fast. Was it called -[*Private*]-?

Wow, given the attitude's of the admins on this server, why would you ever openly admit having hacks installed at any time, much less even joke about having them.

Machiavelli said:
BillyTheKid said:

Wow, given the attitude's of the admins on this server, why would you ever openly admit having hacks installed at any time, much less even joke about having them.
he isn't evan 18, whats he got to lose?

CuRRyINaHuRRy

Machiavelli said:
BillyTheKid said:

too much pot?

Werbung: