.:|LrK|:. SJ

Does SJ's car sound like a waste of money?

• yes - way too much money for a hyundai

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • well at least you did did something acknowlegable to the engine.

• no - money has no value when its well spent!

• Total voters
Werbung:

Ponti

First Class Mail just arrived from DMC with the notice that production has just started on my DMC-18

005462.jpg

checked my checking account and sure enough when I signed for package 205k was taken from my account. Only 8months til delivery

Mom's Son

SJsniperjoe said:
Guys...
flamer.jpg

Way to flame my thread... I think Dillas right on the topic of whats a Ricer car. I dont typically believe a body kit is rice. I think of Rice as a cheap quick throw on accessories, like stickers, badges, or stuff thats fairly poor in taste. body kit cost alot of money if bought by the real deal companies, no ghetto/ricey person could afford that. And if they did, thats all they do. I almost didnt make my second exhuast port functional, but I liked the back end of my car the best so I had some one fabricate an idea for an exhaust. HE couldnt use two mufflers because of some fuel lines in the way.. And a few years back a v6 mustang tried to do straight pipes, but he ended up torching his car to the ground. SO I think my attempt at that keeps me away from the ricer category. If I didnt fill in that second exhaust port, then yea, I'd be dissapointed in myself and call myself a ricer, lol :lol:

There ya go. Leave the dual Exhaust to the cars that come with it orignally. That is my point. Don't make a car something that it isn't like a lambo by throwing on some doors that open vertically. :roll: lol... Sorry for flaming your thread bro. You can flame mines if you want. :p

SJsniperjoe

oooo, I wrote that wrong, I do have dual exhaust.
o_10682.jpg

I dont like this pic cause its bad and 2 years old. Before the CF hood, the suspension, the window tint, the headers, BUT a few months after the exhaust was done.

I need to get more recent photos of my car..

Werbung: