M416 and SG 550 REVIEW/GUIDE

Do You Like Either Of The Guns?

• Yes, but the SG 550 better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but the M416 better.

• Yes, and they're both awesome.

• No, gimmie a G36E so I can spray like a nooblet!

• GTFO Noob!

• I haven't tried them.

• Total voters

UnholyReaper

Yes, another guide. I finally ranked so I'll be comparing the two.

Let's start with the SG 550.
Power:3/5
Accuracy:4.5/5
Recoil:3/5
ROF:3/5
Portability:3.5/5
Clip Size: 3/5

It's a good gun overall, but it has one flaw: IT SPREADS TOO MUCH! It has annoying spread! Pretty much you have to scope it or you're going to get raped. Scoping this is NECESSARY! The power is fine and can take someone out within 3-6 bullets towards the upper torso. I recommend this gun because of how accurate it is and how much it destroys in scope. It's alright for CQC but I recommend it for something like a sniper back up or using it in Snowvalley. Shoot in bursts, as always. Although the SG 550 has only 20 bullets per clip you'd be surprised how unnecessary the extended clip is. You'll either be dead before you get through the clip and once you do the reload is pretty good. As I said, it's not good for CQC so you really won't have a problem with reload in-between a battle since you're probably screwed over and raped already. Overall I give it a 8.5/10 since it's a good snipe replacement.

Now, the M416.

Power:3/5
Accuracy:4/5 (yes it has worse accuracy than the SG 550)
Recoil:5/5
ROF:3/5
Portability:3.5/5

This gun make look better than the SG 550 but I've always been fighting over which gun to use. This gun doesn't have to be scope and can be applied in CQC easier. It has magnificent recoil and can be sprayed all the way through. You'd think a gun with such great recoil would be good over long distances, wrong. It does do good but you'll gave a better chance racking up kills with the SG 550. The M416 and the SG 550 are a good match and I DO recommend having them both because of how much damage they can deal with in their fields. The M416 does good in only Close to Medium distances. I do recommend this if you like the FN MK16 SCAR-L and the FAMAS. If you're a M4A1 user this gun is a must. Overall I give it a 9/10 because of how practical it is.

Overall they're both good guns. Although the M416 got a better overall rating, I don't recommend one over the other. Good guns and everyone should give it a try. Stay tuned for my next guide on SMG's. +Rep if this helped or was entertaining in anyway. Thanks for reading -UnholyReaper-.

Werbung:

john66

I've used the m-416 cqc after picking it up. I didn't preform like I expected it to. All it is pretty much is the m-416 with a built in itech scope and anybody of any rank can use it. Also, one thing about your review; I thought it was great except you over rated the sg's portibilty. It has the least amount of portibilty out of all the assault rifles. So when you rated the portability the same for both guns, you made a mistake.

UnholyReaper

I've used the m-416 cqc after picking it up. I didn't preform like I expected it to. All it is pretty much is the m-416 with a built in itech scope and anybody of any rank can use it. Also, one thing about your review; I thought it was great except you over rated the sg's portibilty. It has the least amount of portibilty out of all the assault rifles. So when you rated the portability the same for both guns, you made a mistake.

opps, well it felt kind of light to me, idk why

MooCowMan

M416-CQB has less recoil, combined with the itech.. Zoomed you have almost no recoil, I've managed some pretty epic headshots with it.

UnholyReaper

M416-CQB has less recoil, combined with the itech.. Zoomed you have almost no recoil, I've managed some pretty epic headshots with it.

really? I though the CQB has the same. well i wouldnt kno much about that since i havent tried it that often anyway. yea the m416 is the new hs god.

Werbung: