Matches Load Way Too Slow

panda_kisame

Whenever i play combat arms eu everything runs fine but when i start a match it takes about 10-15 minutes to load it. sometimes the matches dont even start for me. It takes about 5 minutes to load combat arms as well. i have windows XP and an intel extreme graphics card, latest drivers and everything. what is wrong with my combat arms?

Werbung:

Kristineibsc

Nothing is wrong with it, unless they're doing some work on it.
It could always be a little lag too.
I've had the same problem in the past.

Jordan B

How much RAM do you have ? ? ?

Your situation sounds the way mine was when I had 512mb of ram . I added 1GB , so now I have 1.5GB , and it loads in 5 secs , and matches load generally in about 3-4 seconds.

sparkblade14

I have 512 MB and the game works fine and doesn't lag that much, but yeah the map loading screen takes good 10 seconds. Must be your RAM.

Jordan B

I have 512 MB and the game works fine and doesn't lag that much, but yeah the map loading screen takes good 10 seconds. Must be your RAM.

If you only had 512 it takes like 2 mins to load. Depending on your graphics card and processor I suppose.

I was running a Pentium IV 3.06 GHz with 512mb and integrated graphics, and it used to take like 2-3 mins to come in, rofl.

Seawied

If you only had 512 it takes like 2 mins to load. Depending on your graphics card and processor I suppose.

I was running a Pentium IV 3.06 GHz with 512mb and integrated graphics, and it used to take like 2-3 mins to come in, rofl.

for the last time, GRAPHICS CARDS DO NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM AFFECT GAME LOADING/MAP LOADING SPEEDS.

That is all, thank you

Werbung: