Me Hacking?

poild

ok well today i was playing Capture the flag in Snow Valley and by Bravo's Flag that tower i went on the stairs and i saw this guy coming so i fell off the stairs and to my eyes i saw me falling off of the stage and i just started firing and gernading to kill myself and i got a ultra kill when no one was there... is this hacking? because i couldn't get out and i got accused of hacking... when the only way to get out (as i thought ) was to suicide.

Werbung:

Roger117

ok well today i was playing Capture the flag in Snow Valley and by Bravo's Flag that tower i went on the stairs and i saw this guy coming so i fell off the stairs and to my eyes i saw me falling off of the stage and i just started firing and gernading to kill myself and i got a ultra kill when no one was there... is this hacking? because i couldn't get out and i got accused of hacking... when the only way to get out (as i thought ) was to suicide.

Well do you have any screenshots to so us? That would help the situation a lot.

Werbung:

poild

No, i didn't take any screen shots because i was only starting the game at that time. all i could see was falling and the walls were like transparent.

Also no, i don't download hacks.