Metal Gear Solid

morey

Ive heard About a metal gear solid game coming out on all the main consoles including the wii i would just like to know if anybody knows any truth in this ?

Werbung:

killman360

It says in an EGM issue(srry forgot which one) that right now Hideo is only concentrating on MGS4. He said that It is possible though! *screams Yeah!* (P.S. They had an interview with Hideo Kojima)

kaitora

it would be nice for a remake of a MGS game (such as twin snakes) to appear on wii... maybe sons of liberty... and maybe the original metal gear solid to appear on VC

MaxiPower

kaitora said:
it would be nice for a remake of a MGS game (such as twin snakes) to appear on wii... maybe sons of liberty... and maybe the original metal gear solid to appear on VC

wait A second you would want a remake of a game witch graphics that would have little or no graphics enhancements, the Audio is fine, so instead of a remake how bout a simple port like resi 4 and make its Wii controls

Tyrant1x

Yeah but mgs4 is supposed to be the last developed by hideo and the last with snake in it so i think they should end it with 4

kaitora

Ryano said:
Guys he wasn't saying it was MGS4 that will be coming he was just saying any Metal gear might come...

yes... it may come out on VC... although the original games were pretty shoddy comapared to it's counterparts on sony console today

sanushan

i want them to release mgs2 and mgs3 as one package. I mean imagine mgs with the wii controls. Hopefully they will as they seem to like nintendo

kaitora

you say that, but there actually are a lot of buttons, and you could also hold down the C button and use the control pad for different functions etc... the possibilities are limitless

Werbung: