Metal Gear Solid

Werbung:

kennyluciano

The only MGS Related game is Smash Bros Brawl, which has Snake as a character.
I Dont think they will make a Wii MGS Game, not unless the PS3 Brings Sony down and nintendo snap up a license *Hopes it happens so Ninty get Crash Bandicoot*

kaitora

yes they made a port from the original (when MGS2 was completed and MGS3 was in the works), but realistically MGS2 would be the only one likely to be ported, but it's a hell of a lot easier for them to place the originals on VC

yeah it would be reli cool , but i think the chances are pretty big acctually, they released two games for gamecube if i remember correctly and with Wii´s unice remote they could make a very good mgs game :)

Ryano

Rasande Bävern said:
yeah it would be reli cool , but i think the chances are pretty big acctually, they released two games for gamecube if i remember correctly and with Wii´s unice remote they could make a very good mgs game :)

I think they will aswell, but have a bad feeling it will be a dumb port...

killman360

kaitora said:
2 games on cube?? i only remember twin snakes, and then that was a port of MGS1 from PS1
I am pretty sure you are right. Because my brother bought both of those and i have not heard of anything else.

Werbung:

kaitora

i find the first game was good, and after that each MGS seems like a different game... the first is based on infiltration, and the second is more to do with terrorists taking a building, and the third had somethin to do with a jungle... very little linkage