Metroid Prime 3: Corruption sells 400,000 in one week!

KHRZ

I checked some reviews pages and gosh, of twenty reviews there was like three 8/10, seven 9/10 and the rest 10/10. I'M GETTIN' THIS!

Werbung:

metroidprime3rules

KHRZ said:
I checked some reviews pages and gosh, of twenty reviews there was like three 8/10, seven 9/10 and the rest 10/10. I'M GETTIN' THIS!

actually Ryano im not exaggetating it is a cery good game and has very good reviews and the controls are perfect.

Ryano

metroidprime3rules said:
KHRZ said:

actually Ryano im not exaggetating it is a cery good game and has very good reviews and the controls are perfect.

I wasn't talking to you...if i was I would have quoted your post....not Squiddys.

metroidprime3rules

Ryano said:
metroidprime3rules said:
KHRZ said:

I wasn't talking to you...if i was I would have quoted your post....not Squiddys.

oh sorry thought you were talking to me.

Werbung: