Metroid Prime 3 - WiiPros Official Thread

Werbung:

Gdog

I've looked a bunch into it, and honestly, I don't think I'll ever be getting it. I'm not a fan of the Metroid series, and one of their games would have to blow me away for me to buy it...

Phillysoul11

Gdog said:
I've looked a bunch into it, and honestly, I don't think I'll ever be getting it. I'm not a fan of the Metroid series, and one of their games would have to blow me away for me to buy it...
they are really good games....they make you think which is what i like about the metroid series...you should try renting it

Ralucard

I haven't really liked any of the metroid games, but this one looks better.

But still....is there actually any point at getting this when I haven't played the other two prime games? =P

Spinty

There is all the point in getting it. Even if you don't fully understand the story (and it's not that complex) the game play is ace. Out of the three primes I'd say 3 is best, then 1, then 2. If you've ever played Red Steel then you'll be surprised at just how smoothly the game flows compared to red steel. It is a must buy.... go on... buy it... NOW!

Phillysoul11

i say that two was more difficult and just a better game than 1 which i was dissapointed in. Although i have not beaten mp3 i have played it and the controls are really smooth....one of the most smooth yet....its a good buy...

Ralucard said:
I haven't really liked any of the metroid games, but this one looks better.

But still....is there actually any point at getting this when I haven't played the other two prime games? =P
I also advice you to buy this game, it would be sad if you missed it, its a great game, it really is!

Werbung:

YoungRick

metroid prime 3 is pretty hard.i am now borrwing it from a friend and only play twice a week, and after a while of losing track of what i was doing i stoped playing