Halo VS Metroid

• Halo 3 (Microsoft/Bungie)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metroid Prime 3 (Nitendo)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Werbung:

Quinn

Halo, no comparison. I can tell all the ninty fanboys except for me are gonna mark out (wrestling term) for the far less superior game Metroid

VGS

Halo 3 is pretty awesome (My older brother got it and let me play both the Co-op and multi-player modes with him), but I can't compare it to Metroid Prime 3, seeing as I haven't got the game (MP3) yet, but for now I'll pick Halo.
(And yeah, this should go into the Off-topic section)

Ryano

There is no comparison. These are 2 totally different games and despite what anyone says they are different.....Halo is focusing on multiplayer and Metroid is focusing on single-player. VERY VERY DIFFERENT

Jailbreak

Ryano said:
There is no comparison. These are 2 totally different games and despite what anyone says they are different.....Halo is focusing on multiplayer and Metroid is focusing on single-player. VERY VERY DIFFERENT

a sensible reply! you cant compare them!! Theyre both good for different reasons

sear69

Ryano said:

how comes your writing is red? are we able to change the colour on here then?

metroidprime3rules

sear69 said:
Ryano said:

how comes your writing is red? are we able to change the colour on here then?

Sears69 please dont get off topic its spam here at wii pros.

Phillysoul11

Halo, is 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times better. but there not at all like the same kinda game....halo is online and multiplayer...mp3 isnt...end of story

Werbung: