Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Metroid Prime 3 (Nitendo)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Quinn

metroidprime3rules said:
sear69 said:
Ryano said:
There is no comparison. These are 2 totally different games and despite what anyone says they are different.....Halo is focusing on multiplayer and Metroid is focusing on single-player. VERY VERY DIFFERENT

how comes your writing is red? are we able to change the colour on here then?
[/q[/color]uote]

Sears69 please dont get off topic its spam here at wii pros.

heres how

put your text in between the two brackets
so now
This text is red
Now blue

and so on :D

Werbung:

killman360

Quinn said:
metroidprime3rules said:
sear69 said:
Ryano said:
There is no comparison. These are 2 totally different games and despite what anyone says they are different.....Halo is focusing on multiplayer and Metroid is focusing on single-player. VERY VERY DIFFERENT

how comes your writing is red? are we able to change the colour on here then?
[/q[/color]uote]

Sears69 please dont get off topic its spam here at wii pros.

heres how

put your text in between the two brackets
so now
This text is red
Now blue

and so on :D

Thanks for pointing that out quinn. And you guy's are right about Halo being storyline and multiplayer. Has anyone noticed that MP3 does not have online multiplayer?

Werbung:

wiicrazedlink

Jailbreak said:
Ryano said:

a sensible reply! you cant compare them!! Theyre both good for different reasons

i agree to but i think he means which can give the better experince in gaming i think halos graphics and stroy line although its short would be better than metroid. But metroid allows you to move with ur wiimote and has a longer story line and is a sequel 3 just like halo but personally halo got my vote