mIRC

blze

EMA said:
Can we make a sticky of the channels...or maybe just put them on the bottom of the same sticky with all the IPs?

or, im not tryin' to pick on you here ema, this is just a good idea, just get it and join #punxclan and then the peeps in there talk and tell each other about the "perform list" and all the channels so you dont have to remember anything. then they will see functionality of it and how it makes aim and yahell look like fischer price.

anybody with me on this?

Werbung:

caitlin

Puppet said:
It's a free trillian plugin called "My Chats". It places the punxclan and lo3 and one87 in my contact list just like a regular IM contact and I get notificiations whenever it's updated by anyone. Pretty cool i think.

pupppppetttt
how the hell do you add channels to the my chats thing
i'm so confused :(

WoRm5406

Intro said:
mIRC is shareware and my 30day trial ran out.

But then I connected anyway and it let me on.

So does this mean that I can keep using this program without registering it or am I going to hafta find a new client to use for IRC? Just curious - thought some of you have probably dealt with it more than me. Today is the second time I've ever rocked it.

I just keep on clicking on connect.. about every 5 times it takes you to thier website. I just close the website out.

WoRm5406 said:
Intro said:

So does this mean that I can keep using this program without registering it or am I going to hafta find a new client to use for IRC? Just curious - thought some of you have probably dealt with it more than me. Today is the second time I've ever rocked it.

I just keep on clicking on connect.. about every 5 times it takes you to thier website. I just close the website out.

mIRC just wants donations, money hungry bastards!!!

blze said:
EMA said:
Can we make a sticky of the channels...or maybe just put them on the bottom of the same sticky with all the IPs?

or, im not tryin' to pick on you here ema, this is just a good idea, just get it and join #punxclan and then the peeps in there talk and tell each other about the "perform list" and all the channels so you dont have to remember anything. then they will see functionality of it and how it makes aim and yahell look like fischer price.

anybody with me on this?

AMEN BROTHER!!! PREACH ON!!!

Puppet

caitlin said:
Puppet said:
It's a free trillian plugin called "My Chats". It places the punxclan and lo3 and one87 in my contact list just like a regular IM contact and I get notificiations whenever it's updated by anyone. Pretty cool i think.

pupppppetttt

You probably figured this out by the time I replied. Let's not bore these people. IM me at Punx Puppet tonight and I'll show you how to do it.

caitlin

Puppet said:
caitlin said:
Puppet said:

pupppppetttt

You probably figured this out by the time I replied. Let's not bore these people. IM me at Punx Puppet tonight and I'll show you how to do it.

yeah ok
you just want me to im you so you can talk dirty to me!
hahaha
no but i haven't figured it out yet because well...i'm an idiot.
so i'll drop you a line tonight so you can help me :)

mYth

WoRm5406 said:
Intro said:

Anybody need a registration key? Hit me up in PM with the version of mIRC that ur running!!!!!!!

My little contribution to society :mrgreen:

mYth

caitlin said:
no but i haven't figured it out yet because well...i'm an idiot. so i'll drop you a line tonight so you can help me :)

Geez! I helped her tweak teh CZ, now she needs mIRC stuff.......damn it woman! I told u to get in teh choppa!

I'll help her out this weekend unless she's too anxious to wait......she does have teh X-Fire at least..... :lol:

caitlin

mYth said:
caitlin said:
no but i haven't figured it out yet because well...i'm an idiot. so i'll drop you a line tonight so you can help me :)

Geez! I helped her tweak teh CZ, now she needs mIRC stuff.......damn it woman! I told u to get in teh choppa!

I'll help her out this weekend unless she's too anxious to wait......she does have teh X-Fire at least..... :lol:

well sorry myth.
i can't be a huge computer nerd like everyone else.
plus using irc on trillian is different than using just regular mirc.
:p

Werbung:

Puppet

DeathCorpse said:
I just found out that Mcafee antivirus by default blocks irc. so if any of you use Mcafee that is most likely your problem.

Yea but Mcafee blocks it by port rules. All you need to do is go to your port rules and look for the one that blocks 6000 to something and remove it.