MK4 Still alive and well

G

Some people where wondering if MK4 has died, its alive and well 9 people are currently on the roster, nonetheless my second in commands are skinreaper and russian, due to me being banned thant doesnt mena we are going to fall out of compition with punx, i am looking foreward to scriming bio, lrk, lo3 and such but for the time being the are incontrol but report to me daily, this clan isnt leaving my grasps anytime soon, soo people that are trying to take this clan over or rip it apart are going to have a hard time doing it, i am currently writting a mission statement to all the MK4 players so that they understand i am for real and nothing is going to happen, i alos made a list of things that are forbidden to be done at punx or they will get banned i dont want them making the same mistake i did, and because of it i most of everyone on my team, i apologize to those that i have insulted, but i do not forgive the people that said my clan will be die in a few short weeks, SO MK4 IS VERY MUCH ALIVE!!!

Werbung:

Fiero

Good luck with your clan... Its good your not just giving up. Maybe someday down the road if i get enought skills and join a clan we can scrim.

Skin

you know im not really sure what has been going on here the past week all i know is we have been getting ragged on everytime i play and for the most part i ignore it cuz im just here to play and enjoy punx and like playing with most of the people on there..i spec people like puppet and dilla and learn some sneaky shit, but like last night i desided i would go in and play undercover just so i could have fun with out all the lip and had a blast as SS. it would be nice if it was that way all the time, but thats the last time i play undercover..

DiLLa

:p skin just open up to us bro u never talk...be social fukr and we will rag u for fun instead of wonderin if you are down with the "fuck punx and its server" trend that certain ppl have started...o and i wish you the best reaper on your endeavor to make mk4 a sweet clan

Agent Mulder

I have to admit that people (even myself) are starting to regard MK4 as crap because of some issues with some members. Honestly, I think Reaper and whoever that AWP glitcher was are giving MK4 an overly negitive rep. With some administration changes, MK4 may be better. Reaper has to go though. Even though I am starting my own clan, I will assist in getting MK4 back on it's feet. What do you guys think?

DigitalSword

I think maybe you should mind your biz.

GL Reap no matter wut goes down.

what i see as the reason this mk4 drama went down, was because you all hated on them. Sure sure, that awp thing was some shady shit, which was handled, by ADMINS. you know, those are the people who deal with things.

And yes reap said some things, but that came very much after the fact that you all went clan-racist on the mk4 guys for recruiting like rabbits fuck or with reaper having a bad history with guys like dirty, who most of you woudlnt bad mouth for a second out of fear of getting banned. (not that he needs any bad-mouthing =P)

So you all jumped on the social bandwagon, ready for the jump off the bridge. Maybe next time you wanna dish things like, its just a game, blah blah blah, check yourself. Pretty harsh words are flying around for "just a game".

pre lo3, lrk, bio, etc...etc.., there was what? KOT and punx, did you hate on us then? did you even know us then? Did you hate on me or medic or deathgrip or any of the other guys when we recruited like crazy or when i started up my first laggy ass server from my home or ANY of that? I remember this great group of folks that I had good times playing a game with, but now, this great group has gotten so tight that all of you en masse cant handle a little change. UHOH, sounds just like "real life."

as cool as it is to be a new player, in this group, and wanting to start a clan,i mean, as fun as that is, its sure as hell is starting to remind me of high school and being in that social battleground. But then maybe "real life" is just meant that way huh?

|DS|

Puppet

Sorry, but I must be honest. You talk too much and I ain't got time in my life to read this underdog stuff from beginning to end. It's "just a forum". :lol:

Celshock MP5

Youre all a bunch of homos.lol jk I'm not big on politics so respect is given when respect is recieved. So I have no problems with anyone unless they have disrespected me and so far no one has besides making fun of my goats damn you all. Sometimes I cry on my pillow from the goat jokes, but forgive and forget.

Werbung: