MK4 Still alive and well

Werbung:

Agent Mulder

Something else I didn't mention in the other thread. I remember playing on PuNx with Reaper twice when another non-PuNx clan was there. Reaper would be talking smack about how we would "pwn" them and taunting them to scrim us. When they accepted Reaper would talk more smack then leave. We went to the server and guess what? No Reaper. This happened twice. My point is if you talk shit about how "1337" (using his own words) you are back it up. Don't leave your members out to dry who have little experience scrimming and who are expecting you there.

Shadoutsu

Agent Mulder said:
Something else I didn't mention in the other thread. I remember playing on PuNx with Reaper twice when another non-PuNx clan was there. Reaper would be talking smack about how we would "pwn" them and taunting them to scrim us. When they accepted Reaper would talk more smack then leave. We went to the server and guess what? No Reaper. This happened twice. My point is if you talk shit about how "1337" (using his own words) you are back it up. Don't leave your members out to dry who have little experience scrimming and who are expecting you there.

Ru$$ianM4A1 said:
actually noone was there bcuz lrk didnt show up either cuz medic didnt wanna dll map or sumting like that

wait hold the phone when did mulder actually say when this was..... are you reading minds again, i think thats so sexy

Hades

Celshock MP5 said:
Youre all a bunch of homos.lol jk I'm not big on politics so respect is given when respect is recieved. So I have no problems with anyone unless they have disrespected me and so far no one has besides making fun of my goats damn you all. Sometimes I cry on my pillow from the goat jokes, but forgive and forget.

i dont want to rag on you cel, you're my bud you know, but the other night you were ripping on MK4, if i recall it was somehting like "if you want to join MK4 just put tag on" thats the kind of shit that started this. Reaper or MK4 clan (or anyone at that matter), if insults like this are disrespectful, talk to Omni or dilla about it, i am sure they will straighten shit out, reaper went over the top and it was unnessisary, LET THIS BE A LESSON!

Mank

Ru$$ianM4A1 said:
actually noone was there bcuz lrk didnt show up either cuz medic didnt wanna dll map or sumting like that

Actually I remember that day. We were playing on torn when reaper egged us on so we scrimmed you guys. It was on nuke and medic didn't have it, so i went in and changed the map. We scrimmed and you were there for at least one round when you decided to leave and we had to drop a player to make it even. And we won.

Werbung:

DiLLa

RedLight:|:GreenLight said:
are you guys done keeping the drama rolling or what.

were all adults here right?
Give it a rest.

lock this mofo. end the madness.

it doesnt matter if we lock it... lol they will just open a new thread in OUR forums to try and start more drama instead of moving on...they kept asking for there own forums and still 0 unbelievable posts have been made!!