MOM -- reintroduce myself

mom

"allow me to reintroduce myself my name is mom. m to the o m"
sup all some of you have seen me in the server as mom. i am 21 from florida major in aerospace studies. thats three minors to make one major. hopefully one day i will make some serious use of it. started playin cs freshman year which was 2002 when my roomates kept breaking their mice over this game. i would point and laugh at them because the game seemed silly until i played and was hooked. 1.5 then 1.6 with steam then cz then source and back to 1.6 now cz. :-D im glad i played in punx server and now im am a part of the community. i am not the best but i hope to get better. see you all in the server.

curry = my son
caitlen = my daughter
curry + caitllen = insest???

Werbung:

Hetfield14

aight stop whatcha doin, cause i'm about to ruin, the image and the style that cha used to, i look funny, but yo i'm makin money see, so yo world i hope your ready for me, now gather round, i'm the new fool in town, and my sound's laid down by the underground, i'll drink up all the henesy you got on your shelf, so just let me in-tro-duce my-self, ma name is humpty, pronounced with an "ump-ty", and oh ladies...ooo how i love to funk thee, and all the rappers in the top 10, please allow me to bump thee, i'm steppin' tall ya-all, and just like humpty dumpty, you're gonna fall when the stereos pump me, i like to rhyme, i like my beats funky, i'm spunky, i like my oatmeal lumpy, i'm sick with this, straight gangsta mack, but sometimes i get ridiculous, i'll eat up all your crackers and your liquorish, ay yo fat girl...come here are you ticklish? yeah i called you fat, look at me i'm skinny, never stopped me from gettin' busy, i'm a freak, i like the girls with a boom, i once got busy in a burger king bathroom, i'm crazy, allow me to amaze thee, they say i'm ugly but it just don't phaze me, i'm still gettin' in the girls pants and i even got my own dance...

best song ever made, lol

Werbung: