Mom's Forgotten Son's Intro...

Mom's Son

What's up Punx? My name is Aiden I play under the gamertag
|Mom's Son|. I've been on the server a few times under BouSouZoku|n14|k24|. MOM just found out about his long lost son yesterday. LOL... I am 18 and, I am going to school right now for a undecided major. I started playing CS when MOM introduced me too it. I always wondered what was so great about this game. It "IS" addiciting but, I can control myself ; ). I am MOM's roomateand also his best friend for life. It is extremely funny watching him play. He *SLAMS* his mouse alot and, wakes me up all the time . lol... I use to point and, laugh at him. Cause I also, thought to myself wow he is getting mad over a game. Me and, MOM's little brother alwaysuse to look at eachother and, shake our heads in dissapointment: b. I'm not gonna lie, been hooked on it ever since I started in December. I said I was gonna uninstall and, I never did cause I didn't want to get addicted. I have Cs 1.6 and, now I have, and play CZ. I am glad to be part of the community. I am not very good at playing the game though. I suck really bad sometimes. I hope to gain experiance playing with youz guyz. I look foward to it.

MOM - My Mom lol...
Curry = My Brother
Caitlen = My Sister
Curry + Caitllen = Incest??? But, I stay away from that kinda stuff cause I am the good kid. :wink:

Werbung:

eggs

wait wait wait...
i got a decoder ring ....
im good at these kinda puzzles...

basically it says his brother and sister are screwing...
his mom got him hooked on crack... oops i mean cs
and something about college and that hes 18...

what do i get ?

I I got it it says:

I이 녀석은 탈렌트 에이전트 사무실으로 걷고 "각하는 너가 다만 대표해야 하는 행위, 그것이 중대하다 있는다 것 을 말한다! 나의 아내, 나의 아들, 딸 및I은 모두 그것안에 실행한다." 좀더 그것에 관하여 "녀석이 실로폰 및 장도리에 단계에" 좋은 나 나오고 첫째로 오하이오 좀을 놀n것을 시작한다 충실한 나의 아들 및 딸이 보는 나오는 때 이는 모든ye계속한다 것 을 대리인은 "중대한 의famlie행위, 나 얻었다 너를 위해 일을, 말한다 나에게 말한다, 그때 나의 아들은 나의 딸에 아래로 가고 그가 서는69을 위해 그녀를 데려오는 대로 그녀의 똥구멍을 손가락에 시작해 나의 아내는 물통에 나오고 아이의 밑에 그것을 둔다. 나의 딸 발언금지 및 이미 거꾸로 됨것은 물통으로, 구토한다! 군중 사랑을 그것 언제나wow! 나가 나 나의 곡을 놀n 끝낸 후에 망치에 당나귀안에 나의 아들은 성교에 가고 나의 딸이 물통안에 더 거대한 쓰레기를 가지고 가는 동안 나의 아내는 그를 떨어져 빨n 끝낸다! 그것의 중대한! 그녀가 나를 끝낸 후에 가고, 나를 나가 가는 너에 말하는 시키십시요! 나는 대략 9통의 양배추를 먹고 이렇게 나오기의 앞에 어떤ExLax에게 그것의 좋아하는 것 흐르는 노란 액체 배설물의 거대한SPLOOOSH을 가지고 간다! 그때 나의 아내는 물통 및 하치장을 나의 머리에 그것 걸리고 너가 "부르는 무엇을" 대리인 당혹게해 보고 "이 묻는 단계저 쪽에 거대한가 데이지 화환 성교하는가 주먹 우리는 모두 구토, 배설물, 설사안에이 딸린 미끄러지고는가 미끄러지고는가? 그리고 남자는 "귀족"을 응답한다

wow when I translated it back it said:

The I will burn and the guy leyn thu it walks "your excellency the act you only must represent, this company of it it does and and multi that it talks, at the agent office and! My wife, my son, the daughter and the I execute inside all it." Regarding it little more "the guy to the xylophone and the hammer" good B comes out to phase and first Ohio it starts the petty glow n thing my, son and the daughter who are complete see and when coming out, all ye the substitute "famlie act of company grudge, gets the fact that it continues and in me which talk an extensive hazard day, it talks, the that time my son goes with a lower part in my daughter and 69 where he stands in consequence of the fact that my wife to start the broad way her anus which brings with hazard her in the finger the water it comes out and it in the lower part of the child it puts. In consequence of the fact that, my daughter speaking prohibition and already upside down becoming the water with, it vomits! Multitude love it always the wow! It goes out and or me music glow n after ending, in the hammer inside the donkey me the son goes to a sexual intercourse and in consequence of the fact that me the daughter the water the trash which is more enormous inside it has and while, my wife falls and will be wrong the n which it will suck it ends,! It company grudge! She will carry and after ending, will go, will carry and to go out talk make to thin you and and! I eat the approximately 9 general interpretation cabbages and it comes out being like this before the like it i flow the SPLOOOSH which the yellow liquid human waste is enormous and i have i go, in the what kind of ExLax and! In consequence of the fact that the that time my wife the water and the storage it it is caught to and my head you "it calls enormous place intelligence anger exchange do have sexual intercourse fist are we America where belongs to the inside of all vomit, the human waste and diarrhea put out in that piece of the phase which the report what" to substitute perplexity "asks to come America we put out to come? And the man answer back "nobility"

I am so confused!

Ind3lible

JustAnotherStayAtHomeDad said:
wow when I translated it back it said:

The I will burn and the guy leyn thu it walks "your excellency the act you only must represent, this company of it it does and and multi that it talks, at the agent office and! My wife, my son, the daughter and the I execute inside all it." Regarding it little more "the guy to the xylophone and the hammer" good B comes out to phase and first Ohio it starts the petty glow n thing my, son and the daughter who are complete see and when coming out, all ye the substitute "famlie act of company grudge, gets the fact that it continues and in me which talk an extensive hazard day, it talks, the that time my son goes with a lower part in my daughter and 69 where he stands in consequence of the fact that my wife to start the broad way her anus which brings with hazard her in the finger the water it comes out and it in the lower part of the child it puts. In consequence of the fact that, my daughter speaking prohibition and already upside down becoming the water with, it vomits! Multitude love it always the wow! It goes out and or me music glow n after ending, in the hammer inside the donkey me the son goes to a sexual intercourse and in consequence of the fact that me the daughter the water the trash which is more enormous inside it has and while, my wife falls and will be wrong the n which it will suck it ends,! It company grudge! She will carry and after ending, will go, will carry and to go out talk make to thin you and and! I eat the approximately 9 general interpretation cabbages and it comes out being like this before the like it i flow the SPLOOOSH which the yellow liquid human waste is enormous and i have i go, in the what kind of ExLax and! In consequence of the fact that the that time my wife the water and the storage it it is caught to and my head you "it calls enormous place intelligence anger exchange do have sexual intercourse fist are we America where belongs to the inside of all vomit, the human waste and diarrhea put out in that piece of the phase which the report what" to substitute perplexity "asks to come America we put out to come? And the man answer back "nobility"

I am so confused!

Best paragraph ever created in these forums!!! :lol: :lol:

Werbung: