Multiplayer Game

Werbung:

Jailbreak

mario party is good fun, wario ware is okish. but it would be better to get wario ware for the cube, that is the best multiplayer game iv ever played. :)

Ryano

Jailbreak said:
mario party is good fun, wario ware is okish. but it would be better to get wario ware for the cube, that is the best multiplayer game iv ever played. :)

My best game was Melee:D Really can't wait for Brawl...

kaitora

if you want something unique and fun... get Boogie... i just bought it today. It's a hoot, you can dance and sing ... and you'll certainly have the time of your life

skyclaw

batallion wars looks sweet, medal of honor heroes 2 is shaping up to be the best FPS to date on the wii... strikers is good fun, but brawl... brawl is where its gonna be at

Danny

skyclaw said:
batallion wars looks sweet, medal of honor heroes 2 is shaping up to be the best FPS to date on the wii... strikers is good fun, but brawl... brawl is where its gonna be at

MOH 2 and Batallion wars does look good as online games too.. Brawl will rock our Wii

supersujay

best game out is mario strikers charged, but very soon will come out ssbb and mario kart. if i was u i would wait for one of thoses and i would get ssbb first

skyclaw

wait this topic is somebody wanting to buy a game now... well, rayman raving rabids is fun, but i think mario party 8 would be a better choice

Werbung: