My first pistol...

EMA

Well my grandpa is being fantastic and since he's a gun buff he's 'buying' me a pistol..you know b/c i'm not 21 yet. which i'll pay him back of course..well..here it is...It's a Taurus 132 .32cal.My grandpa wanted me to first learn to use a revolver...But i wasn't really interested.
millenium.jpg

Werbung:

EMA

Casualty said:
for "piece of mind" or for shooting at a range? or both?

both. I want to get a concealed weapons license once i turn 21 so that i can carry it with me. There was also a revolver that was pretty sweet looking and lightweight. I was kinda tempted to get that one.

I saw a desert eagle today at the store and omg it had a huge scope on it..i was like wtf. I held it too...I dont think thats anything i'd want to own. I wouldn't be able to shoot anything besides my feet

DiLLa

EMA said:
I saw a desert eagle today at the store and omg it had a huge scope on it..i was like wtf. I held it too...I dont think thats anything i'd want to own. I wouldn't be able to shoot anything besides my feet

hhaha ema....

yeh .50 cal's are pretty nasty

you have a nice gun tho it seems that it would fit you well..

Dirty

Congrats on your gun, don't point it at people.

I use to have a Deagle, was my fave gun to shoot in highschool. I use to tear things up with that monster.

sw@b

nice pistol....when i finally get my CWL i wanna get a glock...dont know wat one but most likely a .357 class (only cuz .380's aint allowed)

NOTE: glock is my FIRST choice not my only :D

I own several pistols but my favorite is a HK 40 cal sub-compact with dual springs for less recoil. Smooth. Grouping is very tight unlike my shots is this game, especially since I'm nor a hacker :lol:

TG

Werbung:

deathgrip

I will stick to my shotguns and my OO buck. Come on into my house with your itty bitty pistols. :D I have a couple for plinking though. Good work girl bring it down next time and we will go shooting.