My first pistol...

DeathCorpse

billy, thats my gun minus the silencer. I didnt feel like spending 2500 on one at the time. I will probably buy a silenced mp5 in the next few years. That will run around 5 G's and will serve as my home defense weapon :p

Werbung:

deathgrip

Why the fuck would you buy a silenced weapon as your home defense weapon? If your gonna use it on some asshole invading your home noise is half the fear factor for most of the ignorant fucks that would want to steal your 12" TV richard. Its not like 15 burglars are gonna come into your house together and you will have to go all stealth mode to get em all. Pump the shotty and let one rip and watch the second guy piss his pants and run for it yelling momma help me.

EMA

deathgrip said:
Why the fuck would you buy a silenced weapon as your home defense weapon? If your gonna use it on some asshole invading your home noise is half the fear factor for most of the ignorant fucks that would want to steal your 12" TV richard. Its not like 15 burglars are gonna come into your house together and you will have to go all stealth mode to get em all. Pump the shotty and let one rip and watch the second guy piss his pants and run for it yelling momma help me.

lol!

BillyTheKid

deathgrip said:
yeah but with a shotty your probbly gunna shoot your tv too

slick

BillyTheKid said:
deathgrip said:

it's a 12incher so who gives a shit....

EMA

slick said:
BillyTheKid said:
deathgrip said:

it's a 12incher so who gives a shit....

HAHAHA

DeathCorpse

lol pat. I think it would scare them more if they just heard a thud and turned around and their friend is lying there dead next to them. Plus its just cool to have :p

DiLLa

EMA said:
DiLLa said:
EMA said:
Indelible said:
Now she'll be wallhacking in real life!!! Everyonr look out!!!

Yep I did it! I brought back old news! Kisses!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

annnnd nobody cares

apparently u still do lol

wow dilla...you know soemthing i dont like your smart ass remarks...yeah thats right. and no i don't care...if you were in my head you know i didn't. But....ah it's not worth it

ema cant you take a joke??? how long has it been since you seriously got accused...take something for that

Werbung:

imported_SuXoR

DeathCorpse said:
lol pat. I think it would scare them more if they just heard a thud and turned around and their friend is lying there dead next to them. Plus its just cool to have :p

So, DC, u have a class III license? If so thats really cool.

Oh yeah, shotgun = best home defense gun. Besides the sheer fear factor of a shotty, when used with small shot it is absolutely devastating at close range, while it will not overpenetrate through walls etc and hurt/damage things you do not wish to. Remember, you are planning on shooting in or near your home, you don't want to kill your kids.