My inactivity

Werbung:

Xeridanus

Move to another country and start a whole new life... without telling them anything, esecially your boss. (hahaha, im kidding. running makes things worse). if there is nothing else you can do (and even if there is) you should learn from this. will you make the same mistake again?

"Learn from the mistakes of others, you can't possibly make them all yourself."

:p hope to see more of you around here either way.

Fladian

You get yourself into the worst situations.....
Good luck! :p
[/b]
Thanks, but it isn't really a laughing matter...

Move to another country and start a whole new life... without telling them anything, esecially your boss. [/b]
That meddlin... uh... :p
If it was an option - and I would speak more than two languages fluent - I probably would. Though I will always prefer the north of the Netherlands... oh wait, that's where it all started.

(hahaha, im kidding. running makes things worse). if there is nothing else you can do (and even if there is) you should learn from this. will you make the same mistake again?[/b]
That something like this happens (including the details) is one in a million. I don't think I live long enough to experience something like this, and I sure hope I never have to anymore either. This just about drained me completely.

"Learn from the mistakes of others, you can't possibly make them all yourself."[/b]
Well, that's not really fitting. It has been (partly) my mistake.

:p hope to see more of you around here either way.
[/b]
That is something I cannot guarantee, alas the reason for the thread.

Xeridanus

This is my life philosophy:

"If something bad happens to you, it is simply to prevent something worse from happening."
- Xeridanus.

it is up to you to work out what that something worse is and think how grateful you are.

Squishy-1

On topis: flad it seems more like ur just going down to normal person active instead of hyperactive like normal and it sounds like some one has controll issues

Off topic: my life philosiphy is "eat sleep and dont talk and you will be fine"
~Squishy-1

Fladian

On topis: flad it seems more like ur just going down to normal person active instead of hyperactive like normal and it sounds like some one has controll issues[/b]
I was trying to guarantee safety for other people and myself, this has nothing to do with "controlling" something.

Regardless, I said more than I should have.

Fladian

This thread was posted yesterday. ^^

I misunderstood you the first time I read your post, I now do understand what you meant though. And I'll answer it.
It still aren't "control issues," as everyone has their own opinion of protecting the person they care about. Despite that I usually act like a freelancer, I always have an eye out for the people I care about to make sure nothing happens to them... it just isn't as obvious as some people tend to do. He decided it was in his, and her best intention to protect her in every way possible. It could be possible that he missed the fact that he would also take away her freedom. Whatever he was in how far he is going to protect her is beyond me, and I didn't draw a conclusion yet with the information I have, nor is it really necessary anymore. As for not 'seeing me' anymore, I... no, we drew several conclusions from it, though only a few are logical, but most of them are not very realistic.

Werbung:

Fladian

Sorry, but I think I said too much, something I was probably going to regret if I kept it on much longer. But the most important of it is that the situation is calm right now, considering everyone directly involved to it is not available to contact currently. They're either on vacation or they're busy with their job.

There is one way to sum the entire story up though. I'll try to do it in one sentence: "I fucked up."