My inactivity

Xeridanus

ROFLMAO, sorry, but i find that very amusing. to say that "I fucked up." is a breif version of what you wrote before, is a severe understatement. however it is quite acurate.

Werbung:

Fladian

The funny thing is about the statement: "I fucked up," is that you can it literally as well, considering as it is one of the roots of the problems. ^^
*uhhum*

Regardless, the usual meaning it has is what I was referring to, of course. :p

Shadarak

I'll try to do it in one sentence: "I fucked up."
[/b]
Heheheh. That happens to pretty much everyone, even me at some times.

And about heading to another Country and starting a new life, I'd be careful about coming to Canada 'cause sometimes the doors are barred shut towards some people (it's bound to get changed, except some don't think the same way). Hell, what'm I saying? o_O It should be fine. ;)

Fladian

Yeah..obvioudly I can't say anything seeing where as there is nothing except for the people who got to see it...(sigh*
[/b]
Yeah, I decided to remove it in the end after all... I don't think I am ready to hear people's opinions about it, or anything else it would bring with it.

To sum it up, I just "fucked up when currently the most important thing happened in my life, but also involved a lot of important events of other people. Though I don't really look like it, in important events, I try to figure out what could happen and try to prepare for it. I made a miscalculation, and the consequences were immediately shocking. And there is no possible way that I could have been able to keep it under control after making such a mistake. I call myself responsible for the loss of someone. Despite that it happened several months ago, I'm still crushed by it.

Heheheh. That happens to pretty much everyone, even me at some times.[/b]
Actually... no, it doesn't, Shad_Rak.

And about heading to another Country and starting a new life, I'd be careful about coming to Canada 'cause sometimes the doors are barred shut towards some people (it's bound to get changed, except some don't think the same way). Hell, what'm I saying? o_O It should be fine. ;)
[/b]
I can't say the idea never crossed my mind. But the fact that I am only fluent in my Dutch and English, I can't really come too far. Not to mention that I have a couple of people out here I care for a lot, and I promised to live in the North of the Netherlands some day, which is a promise I'll definitely keep. I love it there.

As for Canada. I have nothing against Canada, and I have a couple of acquaintances there who would welcome me with open arms. But going to an entirely other continent goes a little too far for my liking. I'm scared of the consequences, but not scared enough to go that far.

Raiju

áya, whatever it is, it cant be THAT bad, seeing that you still got some humor to write "Quotes of the Day" and such

dont tell me you got laid with some important guy's daughter...

Raiju

jeje ^^

thats what happened with a friend of mine, the man said he was going to cut it from him

seriously, its not something earth-shattering is it?

Fladian

áya, whatever it is, it cant be THAT bad, seeing that you still got some humor to write "Quotes of the Day" and such[/b]
It's bad enough to keep me from sleeping at night. As for the humor of my "quotes of the day," I just keep that up. It has nothing to do with humor, it's just what I hear on a day and if I find it fitting to place it in the quote of the day.
If nothing funny or interesting happened on a day, then something quite... boring is my quote of the day. The 13th of June is a perfect example of it. In general, it was a really boring day. ("That's my bus. I'm off. Bye Erwin." - Elianne, a friend)

There are quite some serious quote of the days. I'll name a few to use as an example.
"Those three babies... two of the three hearts stopped beating."
"Stop!! If you continue, I'll fall in love with you."

dont tell me you got laid with some important guy's daughter...
[/b]
Well, you could be further off.

No, that's totally not what happened... >.>
[/b]
And how would you know?

seriously, its not something earth-shattering is it?
[/b]
It is not much of a problem for those who are not directly involved. For those are involved, however, the story quickly changes. Ask yourself this, and you'll find the answer why everything is such a mess. Name the five worst things that could happen to a young girl, and let it all happen in less than six months of time.

Werbung:

Undead_Lives

And how many details did I mention there? Only a few.[/b]
My statement goes by what you posted, but I thought that was obvious and saw no reason to mention it.
Also,
So who did die/why'd you say she died when she didn't?