Myst-N Lotto

Werbung:

Jordan B

I got a Dragunov SVDS for 1 day.
Other accounts :

M4A1 Sopmod - 1 day
P90 TR SE - 1 day

Waiting for my friend to log on to his account, he's really lucky.

MooCowMan

Main: PP-19 Mod Camo 1 day

Others:
Desert Eagle Black
AK103 Gold x 2 (2 different accounts)
SG550 Camo
AK103 (on my brother's account).

All for 1 day.. fail

Will50Wester

Whoa I was rite about getting one day again, I got the G36KE for 1 day. Kinda piss me off how all the noobs got like M4 SOPMOD and SG556 CAMO.....:mad: G36KE is my favorite gun but I was hoping to get something that I can't get with GP or GP cases. I wanted stuff like the SCAR-H and G36C, and the SOPMOD along with the SG556 CAMO lol. Guess I'm just outta luck with supply cases, even if it's the MYST-N.:(

john66

Sigh, I got tjhe spaz stock. 1 day, did I mention I hate the spaz in this game with all my heart. This game is working against me. So are all the hackers and glitchers and everybody that kills me!!!!!!!!!!!

SpIkE_JoNzE

in my second account i got an M590 QCB mariners for day lol, and i still have to see if i got anything from my first account :eek: its curious how i always wnted to hazz one of those but it started to piss me off, i mean i always got 1 day stoof o_O

Roger117

I have 3 other random accounts lol.
I got a:
SPAS-12 Stock for 7-Days
Anaconda Black for 1-Day
SG556 CAMO for 1-Day
M1911 MEU Silver for 1-Day
Gold Deagle for 1-Day

I'm the luckiest person aren't I. I bet you they changed the time in those weapons so that the max most people (99%) would get a 1 or 7 day weapon.

Codi69

Well I won't be home to play until Sunday afternoon so I'm not going to open it until tonight so I can get the most time out of it. But when I was helping boost my friends kdr on his account today I opened his case and he ended up getting the Black Magnum for 7 Days. Hopefully I'll get the same luck lol. I anticipate getting an M14 for a day though :p

Jordan B

They must of, although that's kinda mean on their part. It's a nice thing to give players free supply cases, it's a totally different thing when you change the most likely times for weapons simply because of the "Free" factor.

Codi69

Wow I hate everybody who got something good from these cases. I just opened it and all I got was a motherfucking Gold Desert Eagle for a day...

Werbung: