Myst-N Lotto

Codi69

Atleast it was Gold Codi :D

lol, I was really hoping for a gun that was black and was a one hit kill. Hell it even had a nice little scope attached. Any ideas on that? :p

Deagles are good if you got aim because its like a two or one hit KO... I got the Desert Eagle SE so I would know

Well I think it's a piece of crap. I did a little experiment with a friend today. He stood perfectly still, and I shot him from about ten steps away. I had the crosshair perfectly centred on his chest and the shot would either miss entirely or would often leave him with around 25-40 health. So even though it's pretty much a two hit kill, it's pretty sad when it doesn't hit standing perfectly still. Maybe I lag or something.

Werbung:

Jordan B

I aim better with the Deagle than the Anaconda's .

The spread seems to help me rather than hinder me. I had the Deagle SE for 90 days. And the Deagle Black for 30 .

Cyder

Dang I must have been one of the lucky ones.... G36KE for 30 days. Not my favorite gun but really good for CQC...

Jordan B

My friend and I are like alter ego's .

If at a point in time he is having really good luck with supply cases, I'm having no luck at all .
If he's doing crap, I'm getting 30 and 90 days weapons :D

Case in point -

We're sitting right next to each other, I get a 1 day K7, he get's a P90 SE for 90 days. -.-

Werbung: