Need a laptop????/

slick

HOT! DellHome - $750 off $1499+ Inspiron Coupon Coming TOMORROW!
Folks, it`s coming back! Starting tomorrow morning at 8am CST (that`s 6am PST), Dell Home will have a $750 off a $1499+ Inspiron laptop coupon. It will be limited to only 10,000 uses! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come here early, and buy as fast as you can. Last time they did this, it lasted a few hours. This time will probably go quicker. Do NOT miss out. Tell your friends, family, coworkers, ANYONE who will listen. Again, Wednesday (4/13/05) at 8am CST!

I guess the link it's better, huh?

http://www.extremeoverclocking.com/deals/

Werbung:

rocklee

GOT ONE! I got the 6000 series with these specs:

Pentium 1.5 Ghz
60 Gb Harddrive
1 Gb Ram
64 Mb ATI x300 pci-E
CD-Burner
Internal Wireless B/G
15.1'' Widescreen
Total = $1598-$750 = $848.00!!! plus Free Shipping!

Thats about it. I didn't get the Ultrasharp because it makes the whole laptop too expensive. You could also get the DVD burner and an 80 Gb harddrive but I was trying to keep this purchase below $900. Pretty decent laptop for $850 tho!

slick

congrats Rock.
well i woke up 15 mins too late. fuking shit. Anyway didn't really needed one but wanted to get it.... thay had one of these sales in the fall. So expect another one in a few months.
I also wanted the 6000 series. Don't wanna drag around a 17 incher.

G

slick said:
congrats Rock.
well i woke up 15 mins too late. fuking shit. Anyway didn't really needed one but wanted to get it.... thay had one of these sales in the fall. So expect another one in a few months.

Yea, my friend tried to get one this morning, but it ended soo fast. According to him, at 9:30 EST, the coupon was invalid... 10,000 laptop sales in 30 mins!!!! Which is NUTS! I'm just happy I got to be one of those 10,000 ppl. He was pissed too that he couldn't get through. Well, like you said, when they have it again in a couple of months, you can get one then! It might even be a better model!

rocklee

Anonymous said:
slick said:
congrats Rock.

Yea, my friend tried to get one this morning, but it ended soo fast. According to him, at 9:30 EST, the coupon was invalid... 10,000 laptop sales in 30 mins!!!! Which is NUTS! I'm just happy I got to be one of those 10,000 ppl. He was pissed too that he couldn't get through. Well, like you said, when they have it again in a couple of months, you can get one then! It might even be a better model!

This was posted by me... but I forgot to log in~ :wink:

Werbung: