New Flame War

Werbung:

Dirty

Oh MY FUCK

Everytime I do ANYTHING! CLUTCH FUCKS IT UP! He is such a DILDO! As for you DEFENDER go take a shower with MERC, you need to be clean and he needs to TOUCH SOME PUBES FOR THE FIRST TIME! As for you SATAN, all you do is PICK YOUR NOSE! And what the HELL is up with WETWIRED logging of and on AIM all day, back and forth with his CHICKEN ICON, freak redneck! You guys can all suck this steak ROD I have in my pants, its FRESH and VERY RARE! Also you MOTHER FUCKERS, why are the MEX number one, and WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE SERVER BEING DOWN RIGHT NOW! I was going to go make it all better ALONE, jesus I NEED TO VENT......

and I talked to God, he said we were all in deep shit, so I kicked the old hairy bastard in the NUTTS!

Ind3lible

FOR SHITS SAKE

Defender needs to rub his nuts to comfort the spaz chocolate eye taster. He switched blends and now his tastebuds are hairy. I didn't fuckin do it....but fuck y'all anyway. Taste the jizz of God after they have been kicked in. Shit...cock...fucker...bitch...!!!!!! :x :evil: :x :twisted: :x :twisted: :evil: :lol:

Dirty

shit

Defender likes little boys, I had this pic of me in swimming trunks when I was 13, he stole it. I found it later in bathroom under a jar of lotion, so Satan, don't listen, he just want to fuck you.

Re: shit

ProCyon said:
Defender likes little boys, I had this pic of me in swimming trunks when I was 13, he stole it. I found it later in bathroom under a jar of lotion, so Satan, don't listen, he just want to fuck you.

He he :) sorry defender but that was kinda funny.......
DONT HATE ME NOW

Defender

That aint shit compared to the crap we talk in real life.
But just cuz i like 12yr old boys doesnt excuse ProCyon from getting gay with his male adult cousin...its really freaky how I walked into his room and they were in the 69 position and ProCyon had cum all over his face...

Yo ProCyon please lock your door in the future...you can be as gay as you want with whoever you want but I really dont want to see that shit. Oh and you dont look good in a red teddy..white might be more your color.

Mercenary

every body at once repeat after me "1 2 3.... 3 2 1.... what the heck is bothering me..." one thing that's bothering me is knowing that defender looks at boys and what's the other guy is gay. and i hate you all!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Dirty

shit man

You saw all of that? Well thats ok, I'm not gay..We just have a very close knit family and certain values we try to uphold. I hope you know its our God giving American right. As for cum on my face thats sick, that was the left overs of all those laxatives we mixed with mayo. And also, I don't know if you saw, but we also had a few girls there, they were just cut up and you didnt notice.

Ind3lible

You all are a bunch of very sick, sick bastards! I'm gonna go to church tomorrow and try and save your souls. I'll prey for each and every last one of you. Except for the boy toucher....that's just plain nasty. :x

Dirty

Church?

No thats where all the sickos come in, with their books and wierd speical water. I got some special water for you Clutch, right here, in my BALLSACK! Nipples are good cutt and cooked.
blurp roff odg and shift for larry, i'm gonna bake my neighbor now.

Werbung: