New Flame War

Defender

Fuck you firebreeze you a total noob asshole and dont even have a god damn clue. Go fuck yourself if you can find your little pencil dick. I'd fuck you myself but I am too busy fucking your mom....btw...your dad is sucking on my balls as I type this.

Werbung:
umm...... hold on.... wait i got it.

Your moms a cow, i dont see how(check the rhyme) your dad was able to find his way past all the rolls. Not even lipo could save your fat ass so shut your fucking mouth before i bust a cap in it. Itss such a huge gaping hole, im sure anyone could hit it.

Undivided

:?: :?: :?: you guys all scare me wow defender.....little boy toucher eh im sorry but when i was sleeping one night i opened my eyes and i see defender trying to unzip my pants with his teeth and then i get jump out of bed and then he chases me down stairs and i close the door and lock it and i called the police but it was to late and he got away and now im going to go kill myself for you being a so called "little boy toucher" defender.........(totally made up.....)

undivided how old are you? 4? man... you seem like a bad insulter.. Hey guys, chek it.

Whats the similarity betweeen Michael Jackson, Defender, and Wal-mart.

answer-

They bolth have boys pants HALF OFF

Waht to McDonalds and Defenter have in common?

answer- They bolth have less than a 1/4 pund of beef inbetween two 10 year old buns

wow this thread is fucking great, too bad the posts are so gay.

you bunch of fucking testicluar cancer screening, salad tossing, herpies infected wanabee gerbel molesters, can't you come up with anything good?

Whats wrong with little boy molesting compaired to dirty and his bald rat in his mother ass while fisting his cousin on webcam habit?

Inedlible? oh dont get me started on that shit, I heard he likes to masturbate with an ardvarks rectum to pictures of the Pope's head overlayed on Bet Middlers body in a bathtub filled with cat urin.

Satans Asshole? omg His mother was just telling me about the times she cought him running around the nursing home making private "up-skirt" movies. She thinks he is doing better now that he started colecting Micky Roony ass shot out takes from the Supperbowl add that never ran.

But Nothins wrong with Defender so long as you overlook the fact his spray is a self portrat, its cool that he can fit 2 grapefruit, 9 hamsters, and 2 jars of Jiffy up his ass at the same time but come on man, we don't need to see it happen.

Fenire

i never saw fuck used so fluently. is it because you couldn't come with anything better to say you cheap dime store hooker moms thought of a better word it was sucky sucky and thats all you seem to do. and im not goin to even try to insult defender because that wouldnt be a challenge. everyone seems to enjoy repeating what the last guy said about defender and just use different terms but you should be grateful if he didnt fuck kids your mom wouldn't have gotten those 5 bucks he paid her to spit his cum down here pussy while he used a cucumber to get it nice and deep. now i know you have all stopped reading and caring and are goin to insult me next but the one thing i have that you cant touch is you got stuck with bush... again... hell you guys should have voted for the least dumb tard but no you vote for time to bomb sadam... so bring on the harasment cause I AM CANADIAN... and no i dont have a pet beaver or live in an igloo, but god dam it we ARE the best hockey players in the world

Rufio

So what if I am gay? Seriously I don't find being called gay insulting.

Call me Jewish, a niger, whatever, those kinds of racist and sexist comments don't bother me because I have no negative oppinion of those people.

Gays for example. Ya sure some of them, like Sword for example, who are drag queens and faries, are alittle over the top and too much. But alot of gays you can't even tell are gay because they are just normal people who like sex with the same gender.

So Sword, you can take your pussy ass lame attempts at insulting me and shove them up your ass, I hope you die a horrible death and suffer for a long time.

Werbung:

Fenire

you ment rufio and one of my dads friends used his gaydar and you were a red blimp, which means drag dike bing bing bing we have a winner!!!!!!!! you win 500 doll hairs