New FPS BLACK shot all like CombatAmrs except ITS HACKER FREE UNLIKE COMBATARMS

In december a new action filled shooting killing and adventure game is coming out
BlackShot team up with playes play beta get weapons play in an action world with guns rides and more fight besides your player dont worry about hackers get more than 100+ exp and gold for each match even if loose or win if u win youn get 100 extra gp and exp isnt that just great is a new role playing fps military game

See you there BTW firest 100 players to play beta get to be MODS so dont miss Beta wich comes out in December 1 2008 ! see you there! :D;)

Werbung:
Ohh yes u can , Outspark saw that video and theyr gonna upgrade security , the game detects hack instant ip block from game and instant ban NOBODY IS GONNA SCREW THIS GAME!

And VTW u cant do anything about CombatAmrs becuz is allready screwed

DarkLink

Believe as you want, all I can say is: "No game will be safe from hacks."
*EDIT* Oh yeah, Combat Arms is already screwed, have to agree with that. The same fate as War Rock.
Anyway,
Have a nice day!

Stingray88

Played the beta, Blackshot isn't anywhere near as fun as Combat Arms. Bad copycat off CS:S and plays more like Unreal Tournament. Hitreg is terrible. I'll stick w/ CA, thanks.

Love

Ohh yes u can , Outspark saw that video and theyr gonna upgrade security , the game detects hack instant ip block from game and instant ban NOBODY IS GONNA SCREW THIS GAME!

And VTW u cant do anything about CombatAmrs becuz is allready screwed

There isn't a game that is completely safe from hacks.

SplitNicholas

THe game looks like -... and sucks all the pysics fail and the comunity is jap hackers (it has a worse hack guard than combat arms) It was only hack free the first day and it still sucked ballls.

Roger117

Most of the free FPS games I've seen looks nothing like CA. The graphics are like CS 1.6. And I like CA's fast paced gameplay. If Nexon removed lets say, 70% of the hackers, it would be a much better game, and so much more fun to play.

Werbung: