New free 2 play FPS

Werbung:
I've do/loaded it and installed it, and in 2 hours im gonna play.

The Korean version looked amazing, and after reading the forums they seem to have fixed my biggest complaint about CA, you can rent or buy weapons.

spuznick242

I'm down loading it now. I'm really tired of all the problems combat arms has and with the ammount of NX people are buying, they shouldnt have too many problems at all. Hopefully I can really get into this, or I think I'm just gona put fps games on the back burner and go play the sims 3 or Flight Simulator X till Nexon makes things better.

Jordan B

It's a horrible game. Don't even bother. I only get 3GB of internet per month at the moment, and it was a waste of 1GB .

garygofast

I tryed to download it again today and it is slower than snake snot. So I'm going to download it over nite.
Im just curious about the game I here goods and bads.
So what the heck.
Got nothing to lose
Its free

It's a horrible game. Don't even bother. I only get 3GB of internet per month at the moment, and it was a waste of 1GB .

Really ?
I quite liked it. Although it takes some serious computing power.
On my old computer with a Nvidia 7600gs the loading times where +10 mins, but on my new computer with a Nvidia 285 the loading times are 30 secs.
Its still in closed beta so not every thing is ready yet.
The character movement is slower than CA but not as slow as OP7.
I haven't tried the weapon modification yet, but its there.
And there's achievements too! At the end of each round you only earn XP, but when you rank up or "unlock" a achievement you get Euros (GP) and there's a skill system!

I must say this is a serious contender to CA for me.

I've played quite a few MMOFPS and the top 3 have been CA, OP7 and crossfire, but now, it would have to be CA-AVA and OP7.

spuznick242

well the skill system and the medal system is what draws me to it. The wepon modification is prolly just as bad or worst than combat arms. But being able to upgrade skills and getting medals looks, good, but I think I might look for another free FPS. Anyone have any good suggestions?

SpIkE_JoNzE

well the skill system and the medal system is what draws me to it. The wepon modification is prolly just as bad or worst than combat arms. But being able to upgrade skills and getting medals looks, good, but I think I might look for another free FPS. Anyone have any good suggestions?

just go to get Urban Terror, it hs pretty cool realism and bullet physics like Operation 7..and it no needz patch, and after ya install it ,go to a server a pwn dudes..

Battlefield heroes
Operation 7
Sudden attack
Crossfire
Wolfteam

as for the mod system, it looked more in depth than combat arms, but less than Operation 7, but i don't know for sure because you can't mod the beginner weaps.

spuznick242

Yea, I looked at most of those games except wolfteam, and I'll check them out some more. Is battlefeild heros out of beta version yet? I use to play it alot, but it just wasnt enough of a game for me. I'll just check out some more games and if I find any new ones that are good, I'll let you know.

Werbung:

Master_7

Okay, I gave it a try tonight. After figuring out some tech issues (several bugs), I finally got to play, and ranked up to Private. I did ok, but the dam run command kept screwing me up... and i tried to play like I do in CA (don't do that)... the double tap W key for run = super sux, and its damn hard to tell about the kills. I feel much slower in this game and the gun physics are a little different. Considering, after the night was over, I attained a 1.2 kdr.... I also learned that I was better with SMGs (point class), and I owned with the MP9, cause i could act more like a ca player with it. Its fun, but there is still glitches in the game and my vid card screwed up 2 times... I prob will not switch to this game, but will stop by to play something diff