New free 2 play FPS

Jordan B

It's still in closed beta ....

That's not quite an excuse. It's been out in Japan longer than Call of Duty Modern Warfare has been in america. American Closed beta is the same build of the game as the japanese version. So meh.

Customisation is good, yeah, but that wasn't enough to keep me playing Operation 7. Same thing here.

Movement feels clunky, weapons have worse than crossfire like recoil and spraying is impossible. :001_rolleyes:

Graphics are good, yes, but load times should be faster and really it won't have as much appeal as Combat Arms due to the fact that Combat Arms was originally popular due to it's "running on low spec pc" ability.

My 2 cents.

side note - Some of the maps are quite nice, I must say.

Werbung:
I agree with every thing you said there, except the open beta part. I meant they haven't unlocked everything yet.
The load times are horrendous with out a good comp.
The movement is clunky, although i would say its less clunky then OP7, but yeah i still prefer CA mouvement.

@ Master, yeah the double tap w thing need to be fixed

Still i think this is either gonna be my back up game when CA goes to hell, or when im not gonna have enough time to break even on my weaps.

E

Elite SEAL

I've seen advertisements online for "Wolf Team" and then "Sudden Attack," how is "Wolf Team"? Cause it looks kind of gay with guns and monster weirdo guys imo. I heard Sudden Attack is like Cross Fire, which means I probably wont play it, cause Cross Fire was like my 2 month CA backup cause it was acting weird.

E

Elite SEAL

IMO sudden attack has Crossfire's graphics(well maybe a bit better) and CA's rent a weap system.

oh, I don't like though how when I was looking at the weapons online, they got no gun licensing rights, so it's an N16, not an M16, and N4, not M4, etc. I wouldn't know about the graphics cause every time I click on it it goes to the pop up ad thingie like on CA, and I wait for it to patch and then click play and then it comes up with a message that tells me that illegal programing was found and to stop hacking.

I don't hack, nice one you freaking idiots who made the game.

spuznick242

I have my phone with verizon and digital cable, but I dont have internet, at my Dad's house I have verizon internet and its much faster that what I have now, but its pointless for me.

E

Elite SEAL

I have my phone with verizon and digital cable, but I dont have internet, at my Dad's house I have verizon internet and its much faster that what I have now, but its pointless for me.

My cell phone does not have internet either, I have a Pantech Matrix, that slides up for numbers and sideways for keyboard, and I have unlimited text messages:thumbup:

congradulations on becoming a Pro Member, next step is to be as good a member as me, jokes, lol.

Werbung: