NFS:Shift ~

Werbung:

basil

I loved nfs series but prostreet .. i hate it i like mostwanted underground1&2 and undercover and carbon also but games like pro street i hate it and shift is same like tht ryt just racing in stadium no free rom and.. ryt?

basil

demo available to download try the game....................:D
http://www.needforspeed.com/web/nfs/downloads?p_p_id=nfsdownload_WAR_nfscportlets&p_p_lifecycle=0&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_count=1&_nfsdownload_WAR_nfscportlets_action=legal&_nfsdownload_WAR_nfscportlets_download_key=shift.pc.demo

Salveros

The older need for speed were better in my opinion.
I always hayed it, that you cant exit the game when the police is chasing you...
If you had to eat or something, you had to get busted on purpose, to exit the game....

basil

Darksmiley said:
my fav nfs was underground i didnt like any other nfs after that

First time hearing som1 saying tht he didnt like MostWanted..... or didnt u try it??
Btw is there free rome and all in Shift no i hope ryt??

Jack Padousdous

I played some of the first NFS and later NFS underground which was very cool. But after a while it gets boring. I think NFS already has tomuch games and become's more of the same.

Darksmiley

basil said:
Darksmiley said:
my fav nfs was underground i didnt like any other nfs after that

First time hearing som1 saying tht he didnt like MostWanted..... or didnt u try it??
Btw is there free rome and all in Shift no i hope ryt??

i had mostwanted for the ps3 and 360 i didnt like any of them even though i made it to the end of the game

ForeverSoldier

I don't like racing a lot... just the action aspect, mainly getting roadblocked every 5 seconds, while being chased by dozens of cruisers and a few helicopters, and managing to escape. :D

Phaced

ForeverSoldier said:
I liked Most Wanted... Getting into ridiculous police chases at 150 mph... good times... :)
QFT mon!
most wanted brings back good old memories of using the crashbreakers to get away, but i hear this new game has tried to focus on feeling real, rather than feeling good. For example its easy to oversteer and spin out.

Werbung:

Salveros

Battlefield Heroes is still better the need for speed :D
Although I played lots of need for speed when I was younger , one of my first games.