nice forum

ericj86

im new here, nice forum.
im currently working on an application called Combat Tools, which is a multi purpose tool. to kill CA process (when it doesnt fully shut down), and display rank EASY along with avatar. take screenshots with just Print Screen and then right click the iconm in the taskbar and goto view screenshots.
also change the cursor color and have the latest updates from nexon. and a lot more. if anyone would like to help test out the beta pm me.

Werbung:

ericj86

yup for sure.. I can even partner with this site. im also have a small forum for the program so that people can post bugs and new features.. maybe they can add another section on this forum and I can link it from my site.. also anyone who wants to graphic design or help out can and credits go on the about page.

ericj86

yeah but it has a way to expand that. like soon you can right click the screenshot and either Send as email. or upload to screenshots.combat-tools.com official image hosting service. or even edit crop move them.

also check the new version out with RANK HISTORY, done in graph charts.

Werbung:

Ekryptik

Hey man. Is this done in VB? It looks great...

Can I have your old source code if it is C++ or VB? I wanna see how you made this :)