Nintendo 64: Online Play

Jesusdragon737

There is a program for the computer called Project 64 K that allows you to download N64 games onto your computer and play them online! This is no joke. I've done it tons of times. It's a lot of fun and there are almost always a lot of people on. You can also buy an adaptor so you can plug in an N64 controller into your computer and play. I just wanted to spread the word about it, because it's a lot of fun, and completely free :thumbup:

Werbung:

badboykane

If you want to do it just download the N64 emulator for PC, its called Project64. Search for it in Google and you will find. It is a free download. Where you get the roms to play with it is up to you but we can not point you to them here as roms (or game rips) are illegal to own and this forum does not allow this sort of thing.

Jesusdragon737

it is really laggy a lot of the time, and if you have high ping, people will kick you without even saying anything, so don't get discouraged if it takes a while to start a good game up ;)

Jesusdragon737

Disturbed1 said:
so you can play other people online?

Yes, you can play other people online. It's a host-join layout. Someone hosts a game, then other people join their game. Up to 4 people can play each other on a 4p game. Once however many people the host wants in the game get there, he starts it, and they play each other.

gamelover15

There are other people who wait for a full 4 person FFA, though, it can get annoying as it can take awhile. You can also get desynch with the other person. It happens, but not often.

I've played on it before, but not recently because of SSBM. It was fun while it lasted, though, if you don't want to get own, learn to R-cancel x.x

Werbung:

Jesusdragon737

gamelover15 said:
There are other people who wait for a full 4 person FFA, though, it can get annoying as it can take awhile. You can also get desynch with the other person. It happens, but not often.

I've played on it before, but not recently because of SSBM. It was fun while it lasted, though, if you don't want to get own, learn to R-cancel x.x

I haven't really learned how to L-cancel at all, yet I can still win a high % of the games I play on Kaillera.