Not an Introduction.

UnholyReaper

Well this is just to tell you guys I'm not going to be on for a while... I started Maplestory (yea leave the bad comments UNTIL I comeback) and I have started 2 new characters. Planning on getting them at least to lvl 30 each. Add my IGNs if you play: UnholyMage24, MercuryBorn, and AbysmalSeed. Well thanks, I'll be returning to CA and CAF in about 2-3 weeks. And you know how long Maple takes... :rolleyes:

Werbung:

MooCowMan

Well this is just to tell you guys I'm not going to be on for a while... I started Maplestory (yea leave the bad comments UNTIL I comeback) and I have started 2 new characters. Planning on getting them at least to lvl 30 each. Add my IGNs if you play: UnholyMage24, MercuryBorn, and AbysmalSeed. Well thanks, I'll be returning to CA and CAF in about 2-3 weeks. And you know how long Maple takes... :rolleyes:

Loser :mad:

I played Maple Story once. It took me 7 showers to wash the gayness off of me.

Love

MapleStory has to be the game that best represents the gay community, other than Gaia. (Hence the GAI within GAIa.)

Due to most of the kids coming from there, bringing their faggotry to other games.
Never played MapleStory or that GAIa POS.

MooCowMan

MapleStory has to be the game that best represents the gay community, other than Gaia. (Hence the GAI within GAIa.)

Due to most of the kids coming from there, bringing their faggotry to other games.
Never played MapleStory or that GAIa POS.

Oh my god.. Gaia.. hahaha, I played for a bit when I had dial up. It was such a horrid piece of crap.

Love

Oh my god.. Gaia.. hahaha, I played for a bit when I had dial up. It was such a horrid piece of crap.

What else could you do with dial up?
You could play FPS' and what not, but you'll get horrid lag-spikes and such, not worth playing with the lag.

Or you'll play fine, get a call and it's all gone.

MooCowMan

What else could you do with dial up?
You could play FPS' and what not, but you'll get horrid lag-spikes and such, not worth playing with the lag.

Or you'll play fine, get a call and it's all gone.

My internet never ran faster than 20Kb/s download and 10Kb/s upload.. I couldn't do anything else.

Werbung: