ok now this is real bull!!!

ghostboy23

ok the last problem i had i just had to make a new shortcut and then i could play but this is total bull ok i downloaded the game again i deleted all the files before i did that and now the same error message just pops up again "combat arms is already running,so shutting down the client" and i cant fix it!!!!!!! i need help please

Werbung:
E

Elite SEAL

ok the last problem i had i just had to make a new shortcut and then i could play but this is total bull ok i downloaded the game again i deleted all the files before i did that and now the same error message just pops up again "combat arms is already running,so shutting down the client" and i cant fix it!!!!!!! i need help

um...after you close combat ams -for about 10 seconds it will say that message if you try to start it again. At least that's only when I've seen it.

rocktrns

Well Ok go to
control panel
Change Start up programs
then go to
Currently running programs under ascrol bar.
Then press Task Manager and If it says combatarms is running press END PROGRAM

Seawied

press control alt delete and select "process" tab and see if engine.exe is running. If so, end that process, wait 5 seconds then try to start up CA

Werbung:

King3vil

well the task manager process ending scenario always works...can you finally access task manager now? because in your previous thread it was disabled.