Online Wii Headsets??

jesta

headset.jpg

"Here's an interesting factoid for you. I wrote this editorial the other day about the lack of a Wii headset. In the story, I polled readers, asking, do you want a headset and voice chat for Wii's online games? Out of the 10,706 people who voted, a whopping 10,508 said yes -- that's 98.1% of voters. Only 1.8% or 198 people said no, and these same people also voted that they don't want democracy or oxygen in separate polls." IGN blog Link

Man, of course it's a good idea!! We just need it to happen now!

Werbung:

killman360

hehe webcam=wiicam:dance2: anyway, this would be good, but seems like nintendo might take a while before this happens. The fact that they are just getting started with online games and such, makes me say that.

Kirby

Great idea of course! Now knowing Nintendo though unfortunately, there's probably going to be some process you're going to have to take in order to allow 1 person to talk to you through the headset, I just have a hunch about it...

I know you weren't trying to get a real Wii headset on, but that headset in the picture is a Logitech headset, isn't it?

Werbung:

kevmaster

I heard that in Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, there will be ds connectivity to look at the map and do VoIP. Im not exactly sure I believe it, though.